Snowy Forest

The operative just laid there in the cold snow. The ice pierced at his side. His arm holding his right side, gripping tightly. His blood was pouring into the ice, staining it. The poor musician is unable to move or speak.

"It's so cold" The brown operative struggled to get up. He was in execrable pain. It's his fault, he ran away from the group to ambush the Nights. Now he's facing the consequences. Shot 15 times by them, at least they didn't kill him. Maybe he wished they would have killed him.

A very muffled voice was heard in the distance. "RADIANT?! CAN YOU HEAR-" He no longer could hear it. The operative shuffled a bit, able to get up enough to do a plank. His blood still dripping into the snow. "I have to find them." He thought to himself. But how, he's severely injured and freezing.

He screamed for them as loud as he could. That shot pain to his chest, he immediately stopped yelling and started to sulk in pain. The fear that he was gonna die here alone. They weren't gonna find him. He and his body will die here alone, his body will rot and be eaten from. He cried at the thought of it.

No more Radiant Day. It was only Sad Day. Dying Day. Dead Day. But once again the muffled voice was back but closer.

"RADIANT WE ARE COMING, ALRIGHT?" It sounded worried.

"Please... Hurry.." Radiant whispered to himself in pain. He got a bit tired from the pain, the snow, the fears, the worry.

He awoke to see himself in bed at his residence. "ARE YOU OKAY?" A blue operative asked him. "SORRY WE COULD NOT MAKE IT IN TIME." The blue operative frowned and hugged Radiant.

Radiant pushed over his blankets looking down at himself. "Where are my wounds?" He asked the blue operative. Unstable didn't answer, he only looked at Radiant and frowned. "Unstable?"

"I AM SORRY I AM SORRY I AM.." Unstable fidgeted with his hands.

The three other operatives trudged through the snow. "RADIANT? RADIANT?" The blue operative called out. "Unstable I don't think-" Macabre trailed off.

In the midst of the snowy forest, a very still body laid there. "Radiant?" Practical stopped in his tracks. Unstable ran to the operative. "RADIANT THERE YOU ARE! DO NOT RUN AWAY AGAIN." Unstable shook the brown operative. "RADIANT?.." He became worried. "RADIANT WAKE UP. WE ARE HERE." Unstable kept shaking Radiant's body.

"Unstable... I don't think he's.." Practical walked up towards Unstable and placed his hand on Unstable's shoulder. Practical did not want to think. He did not want to accept it. The light blue operative walked over to check the brown operative's pulse. Nothing.

"We need to go. Let's go." Practical grabbed Unstable's arm. "WAIT STOP." Unstable yelled at him causing Practical to drop him. "Unstable.. Please, it's freezing out here." Macabre tried to convince the pilot.

Unstable knelt next to Radiant's Body. "I AM SORRY WE COULD NOT MAKE IT." He started to sob. "I AM SORRY.."