character info

Y/n is biologically Derek's younger sister, but she grew up to the last name Bennett. Bonnie's parents adopted Y/n when she was a baby, leaving Bonnie to be her sister and friend in school. She always felt like she didn't belong with Bonnie and her parents, but never talked about it. She's a stubborn person, and always keeps her promises. She's a tomboy, so that explains how she and the Salvatore brothers are best friends. Her hair is blonde, she has emerald green eyes. She never feels comfortable wearing dresses and heels, so she never wears them. She and Stefan always get along, while she and Damon always throw sarcastic comments at each other to annoy Stefan, but they secretly have feelings for each other. She was born a werewolf, and Bonnie accepted it. She always wears vans with her clothing, because she's comfortable with them. She's also a true alpha like Scott.

A/N:
Hey guys, I'm back with another fanfic! But this one does not involve any creepypastas. I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. To the Teen Wolf fans, Y/n will probably end up dating Scott or Stiles, unless she feels safer with Damon. To the TVD fans, she'll be around Damon and Stefan alot because they're basically her best friends. She may even end up with either Scott or Stiles, or maybe even Damon. And Derek will become overprotective.