Chapter 1

The first thing Kang Ji-ho felt was an unusual feeling when he was trying to find his phone.

 'Maybe it's because I'm still half-dreaming, so I find this odd?'

He briefly blinks, tries to erase the sleepiness, and locates his phone.

'Hm strange, I remember I left it here...Huh?'

The hand shown clearly in front of his eyes was not his. This small elegant-looking hand doesn't like the hand of a 26 years old man. Eyes opened wide awake and finally came to his sense, Kang Ji-ho hasty tried to get up with aching muscles, and a clear look at the bed he was currently lying on.

'Soft.'

While admiring its high quality, he slowly turned his eyes around to observe around him. This bedroom is 10 times bigger than his room it can be bigger than a luxury apartment. He thinks bitterly, taking a look at the objects in the room. Everything was so costly and carved with gold or at least covered in gold, which made his eyes hurt when he looked at them. In awe of his surrounding, Kang Ji-ho roughly guessed the identity of this body's owner.

'He seems to live in a wealthy family.'

However, all the belongings are almost in brand new condition, as if the owner's only spotted in the bed. While noticing this detail, something caught his attention.

'A mirror!'

He smiles, never feels so blissful ever since his first time arrived here. Quickly ran to the deluxe hanging mirror that was somewhat cracked, and finally realized the face reflected in the mirror, his face darkened.

The face visible in front of the mirror is the face of a very beautiful child. His platinum hair, although not bothered by the owner, still retains its shine. Stunning azure-colored eyes, high cheekbones, thin red lips, and perfectly smooth pale skin. Rather, this genderless beauty that is evident even when the owner is still young, can be likened to an angel descending to earth.

But he could not optimism about this, his expression turned sullen. Because he recognized this face. A face of extraordinary beauty, along with the features of a depressed young boy who had a tragic past. The young prince is fated to become a villain and receive the most unfortunate endings in the future. He's someone Kang Ji-ho knows best after years of being a fan.

First Prince of Rhodes Empire.

"Nolan Venn Rhodes."

Although Nolan's appearance looked clear and in quite good physical shape, the dark circles under his eyes were no denying. His body also throbbed in pain, like thousands of needles stabbing through his thin body. While touching muscles that aching in agony, he understood the reason behind its pain.

'<MRA> rarely gave us villain's specific backgrounds, but Nolan's fan found bits and pieces about his past.'

The young boy felt guilty and blame himself for his mother's death. Deceived by its poisonous temptations, he made a contract with the forgotten relic. But then betrayed by it, went chaos and died at the hands of the protagonist's team.

Kang Ji-ho who was now Nolan felt bitter to see an innocent face reflected in the mirror with such sorrowful expression that craved for death. He then recalled about this world.

"MRA"

<Mysteries in the Roosevelt Academy > or known as <MRA> is a popular RPG game even though it has been released for nearly 5 years. And Kang Ji-ho is one of its loyal fans from the start. The popularity of the game can't be denied with many years standing at the top 1 with the largest number of players. However,<MRA>'s biggest drawback is probably unexpected element Otome game with a bit of BL. Because the company game's CEO is open-minded about the concept of same-sex love. Still, most of the players were confused by a detail rarely seen in RPG games. But they are soon attracted by its unique gameplay along with cool plots, so everything went back to normal.

'To be honest, players surprisingly believe BL is a normal thing when they play <MRA>, so it's becoming more and more widespread because of that.'

While reminiscing about past drama and plots related to <MRA>, Nolan immediately frowned. He now became conscious of how real this is. That means he will die according to the game plot.

"When I had succeeded in preventing my in-game self downfall, he still ended up facing another death on his own."

Even when the evilest villain in the game had been defeated, he did not face death like his in-game self but was helped by the protagonist to return to the path of good. That's the unquestionably worst plot that game developers of <MRA> have ever made and it has created outrage among players. The fact that Nolan has the most outstanding looks in <MRA>, even the protagonist is overshadowed by this beauty often when they're being friends. But it seems like those game developers love to see his in-game die so much.

"Hahh...."

Despite his lifeless sigh, Nolan grinned with a determined look on his pale face. The road could be difficult to walk if he knew nothing but thanks to the knowledge of the future, he is now beware of it without a doubt. Until the time when the original encounter and his fateful death, there are still 6 years left for him to end his downfall at all cost.  

"Yeah, being thoroughly prepared sounds good too."

With a pleasant smile on his face, Nolan heard a sound coming from outside the door.