29 | completed !

This is it, the book is finally complete ahhh !!! I cannot believe it's finished because tbh when I started the book I thought I would lose motivation and not finish it. But I guess I was wrong.

Since this was my FIRST social media fanfic it does suck and it was rushed. I know I could've done everything way better (etc. usernames, plot) but I just didn't bc I was already too far into the book. When I first started writing the book it was supposed to be them meeting very late, hence the title. But that rarely happened in the book. I was going to change the title but I couldn't find a title that match with the storyline I was going with. So it's not the best like any other social media fanfics you've read.

Before finishing this book, I decided to make another one. I did the cover and the casts but I still don't know what I want the storyline to be. I will not be publishing that book until it is fully completed just because I want for that book to be perfect and good enough for me to feel good about it. This book will take longer just because I will be going on vacation for three weeks starting on december 15 meaning I won't have time to write. But when I do come back, I will be writing continuously !!!

Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone for reading this story because that was the only thing that motivated me to keep writing. Thank you for giving me the motivation to finish the book and be able to write another one !!

- m.