what's wrong with Meg?

Meg's pov.

I stuffed my face with strawberries again worrying my husband Joshua and Lu who had both been there when I woke up at 11, hours later then usual then thrown up last night's dinner which I requested had to be all green. It had been like this since the week after my 27th birthday when me and Joshua had slept together. Which was 4 weeks ago.
I looked up to see their worried faces as I finished. "What?" I asked.
"You sure you're feeling okay?" Lu asked me giving me another plate of strawberries.
"A little light headed, my stomach's a little queasy, and I think that's it," I answer with a shrug feeling way to happy for my list of symptoms.
"Are you sure we shouldn't call Apollo?" Josh asked, reaching up to put a hand to my forehead again.
"I'm fine!" I snap at him and I push away from the table and stomp off.
"I'm calling Apollo," I heard Lu mutter.
"Please do," My husband whined and I slamed the door open heading outside.

Apollo's pov.

I flashed over as soon as Lu said the words.
"Could you come check on Meg," Joshua and Lu sat at the table next to a bunch of strawberry tops and a whole other plate of them uneaten.
"What seems to be up," I ask sliding my phone back into my pocket.
Lu and Joshua list what's been up with Meg ever since her birthday and I sigh in relief.
"Meg's fine," I tell them and the tension in Josh's shoulders lifted. "I'm just gonna go find her, and you two can do whatever you do when you're not dealing with her craziness.
I flash away to her before they can answer finding she found a way to get on the roof and was now panting.
"Please take it easy, even though you aren't sick doesn't mean over work your self," I tell her as I sit down next to her.
"Oh really, why oh wise God of healing?" Meg grumbled sarcasticly at me.
"I hate mood swings," I sigh and Meg just stares at me.
"What you mean?" She asked.
"Duh, you aren't sick, your pregnant Meg," I roll my eyes at her dumb reaction. How could she not have noticed.
"Well maybe- it-it's just PMS," Meg stuttered and I shoke my head.
"Meg I know you, when you PMS you become more groggy and moody, yes, but that should have happened last week, correct?"
"Yes, you stupid god," Meg grumbles pulling her knees up to her chest. We sit there is silence for a few more moments before I groan.
"I'm not having that conversation with you, if you don't believe me, then come," I grabed Meg's arm and flashed to the store where Meg paled.
"First of I'm not dressed," Meg began to argue.
"Yes you are," I answer and she looks down and silently curses as she realizes I'm right.
"Second, I'm not buying a pregnancy test with a man that is not my husband, it's werid," Meg pointed out.
"Well, would you like a child form or a woman form then?" I ask and Meg pouts.
"Woman seems more logical," She answers and I transform into a female vision of myself.
"Better?" Meg looks over to me and sighs.
"Yes," She grumbles. I link our arms together.
"Well then come on then," I giggle pulling her into the store and to the aisle.

I stop in front of our destination and Meg whines again.
"I still, don't like this, what if you're right?" Meg whispers and I roll my eyes.
"More like I am right you just won't believe me,"
"What if Josh doesn't want a child?"
"Then I punch him,"
"Then what?"
"You're talking to a god, what do you think?"
"I don't know," Meg shrugs.
"My sister hates men and is a protector of pregnant women, and since it's you, the girl who helped me survive my trials and not die, she'll be more then willing to help, plus since Josh isn't going to react badly just know you'll have him, Lou your siblings, all the dryads, and me," I wrap my arm around her shoulder whispering into her ear and she finally let's out a deep breath.
"Fine, which one should I pick?" She points to the rows and I smile and kiss her cheek.

When I finally flashed us back to Palm Springs taking the bag from her hands and changing back to correct gender. I let Meg go inside so Josh and Lu wouldn't start to worry. I went to her and Josh's room to wait for her.
When she finally came back upstairs I gave her the bag which she took with shaky fingers.
"You okay?" I ask and she looks up worriedly.
"Could you come in with me?"
"If that's what you want," I answer and I follow her into the bathroom.

It took a lot to finally get her to use the thing and afterwards she collapsed on the floor the test sitting next to the sink.
"Hey, good job," I praise her sitting down besides her and she looks worriedly over to me.
"Would I make a good mother?" She whispers and I roll my eyes.
"Meg if you aren't a good mother then there isn't such a thing," I answer making her smile like I wanted. "You'll be one of the best, and that's as much as I can say because I already have the best mother and I can't say otherwise," Meg starts to laugh and I join in as we wait for the results.
"I never thought I would be laughing on the bathroom floor waiting for test results, with a god," Meg playfully shoved my shoulder.
"Well we've done many strange things, and seen many strange things,"
"Cyclops," Meg agreed referring to the time I would rather not speak of.
"I thought that incident would never be spoken of,"
"You and Grover agreed I never imputed,"
"Really? How am I just finding this out now?"
"I don't know" Meg giggled and there's a knock on the door.
"Meg are you in there?" Josh asks from the otherside of the door and Meg's face paled.
"Yes, I'll be out in a few minutes," Meg answered looking down to the floor.
"Okay, when your out do you want to watch a movie?"
"I would really like that," Meg smiled and Josh was heard retreating out of the room.
"Just a few more minutes," I repeated as Meg slumped into my side.

A few more minutes later and Meg was frozen on the floor.
"Come on Meg Joshua's waiting," I pulled her up and she squeazed her eyes shut.
"You look first, and tell me," She whimpered and I sighed and picked up her test.
"Excatly as I said, positive, your pregnant," Meg snatches the test away to make sure I'm not lying and just stares as it for a few moments.
"Oh course you were right," She muttered then let out a sigh.
"You don't have-" I began making sure she knew all her options.
"Nope, don't you even finish that thought," Meg glared at me. I sighed a smile on my face. "I'm keeping them, mind's made up," Meg crossed her arms a smug look on her face.
"And you were so nervous," I teased and she shoved me into the door. "Ah jeez, go see your husband already," I open the door and Meg darts out and I follow behind her as she jogs down the hall.
"Joshua!" She calls from the top of the stairs a big grin on her face.
"What?" He asks as she runs down to the living room I stop at the hallway watching as she hides the test behind her back. Lu's sitting on the couch a confused look on her face that she shares with Joshua.
"Meg's what's going on?" Josh asks again.
"Apollo told me I'm not sick," Meg starts of with and I start bouncing in the hallway.
"Yes, I know," Josh nodded.
"He told me what's been going on though," Meg jumped a little her smile growing wider.
"You seem happy about it, what's going on?" Meg pulls out the pregnancy test and hands it to him. I bite my nails as he looks at it. Lu makes a choking sound as She reliazes what it is.
"Wait- this is-" Josh can't get out the words he looks at his wife beaming at him speechless.
"I'm pregnant," Meg announced and Joshua pulls her in for a kiss and Lu cheers from the couch and I cover my mouth and sink to the floor trying not to scream with joy and incinerate them.
Joshua pulls back beaming almost as much as Meg and I choke as the two hug.
"Apollo, you okay?" Lu asks and I give a thumbs up.
"Too happy" I choke out and Lu starts to laugh and I have to run outside and away from all of their happiness for a moment before I reveal my goddly form from all the pent up happiness.

I went back when I finally was able to change back and found them trying to pick out a movie on the couch.
"There you are Apollo, where the heck did you go?" Meg scolded me and I sat next to her.
"Huge emotional outburst in the other room, didn't want to kill you," I answer and Meg grumbles.
"Guess that's a good excuse," She shoved my shoulder and I messed up her hair and Joshua wrapt his arms around her and pulled her into his lap.
"You two may be best friends but she's my wife and it's my turn with her," He answered I nodded knowing he was joking with that big grin on his face and how Meg still tried to mess up my hair as revenge.
We eventually picked out a movie and Meg settled down to watch it cozy in her husband's lap.
Before the opening credits were over she was already messing with Joshua, and I thought.

Meg has a great life ahead of her.

Hope I did well. This is my first time doing something like this.
Please vote and comment if you liked it. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for reading all you wonderful people!!!!!
Love you all!