| Chapter 9 : Breaking Into U.A |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🖤🖤🖤~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

"It's time for the next step towards the next level." Tomara said to Misaki as they both out there hood up for what there about to do next. What there doing will benefit information for them because they were about to break into U.A.

They both knew what to do in the plan and were ready to go with the plan that they had thought of from the couple of days they were together. If it hadn't been for the angry phone call Misaki got from his Sensei last night ,wanting to know what was he up to.

It was like a father and son arguing over something and Misaki didn't mind it at all. Misaki explained to him what he was going to do for the today and Sensei agreed to the fact that the attack will benefit learning about the U.A students.

He didn't tell him about Tomura because of how protective his Sensei was around him. Misaki told him once during the training that he like the same gender and he was fine with it but it didn't stop him from glaring at every boy that went to close to Misaki.

Anyways they had been pretty busy with the plan they have set for tomorrow that will them selfs known to the hero society and the students of U.A. They both been gathering a lot of criminals that were thugs or low criminals to join them in the attack but there was one piece they still needed, a location.

Without a location they couldn't lead the attack on the U.A students or to kill All Might. Tomura told Misaki that in order to get a location, they needed to break into U.A to get it. Misaki out his mask on, hood up and got his sheath sword at the ready and nodded to Tomura who singled to Kurogiri to open a warp gate for them.

Kurogiri obeyed his command and opened a purple portal from them to get to there location. "Kurogiri I will send you a picture of aware location when we get the files." Misaki stated to Kurogiri as Tomura went to finish his sentence.

"When you get the picture warp use back, understood..?" Tomura said as he scratch his neck but stopped when he felt Misaki glare at him to stop. "You have my word Tomura" Kurogiri stated as both Misaki and Tomura went in the portal.

They both got out of the portal to reveal that in the other side was that they were almost in front of U.A. Getting out of the portal it closed on them as they both stared at the building ahead of them knowing that they were going to enter into the hero's lives and there was no going back...

——————————————
~🖤🖤🖤~
—————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

The alarm had been set and they were both sneaking into the entrance of U.A now. Tomura used his quirk a while ago to disintegrate the gate that was blocking them and the reporters who were going to be a distraction for them to sneak in.