The new student

(Killua POV)

Another new school, great. Why should I have to move schools, I mean I know why but why should I have to do the things that get me kicked out? Being an assassin isn't really the brightest job around.

I was walking into the school listening to music when I bumped into someone, a tan, black haired, boy. He looked pretty well—normal? He looked familiar too, who was this kid? I couldn't put my finger on it. I looked at him and kept walking. I bumped into the kid and he tried sparking up a conversation. "Hey-" he started, "Well then, uh bye?" He continued. He kept walking as well. I walked up to my locker, somebodies stuff was in here? Then the boy came over again. "Can you leave me alone?" I asked, "this is my locker?" He told me. "No, it's mine." I continued. "It's called a locker shortage." He was starting to annoy me. "Whatever." I put some of my things in there and walked to the cafeteria, I went to a vending machine and got a chocolate bar.

My next class was History so I kept my book for that and headed over. I sat down, did I care who's seat this was? No. Everyone started walking in and that black haired kid was in my class too. He sat right next to me. When role-call started I found out his name was Gon, Gon.. Gings kid! Him and my dad used to be good friends until Ging betrayed him, tried to poison him I think. Anyway apparently we're doing partners this class— assigned partners that is. And ofcourse I got Gon. Main  characters energy, y'know.

I said packing up my things. "So , do you wanna do this at my house , your house, park or something?" He asked. "Your house I geuss?" I responded, now I didn't really want to go to this twerps house but I didn't want to go in public with this twerp either.

All of my classes went by,   in EVERY, SINGLE, ONE, I mean come on, give me a break!! I had signed up for volleyball after school so hopefully he wasn't sporty.