To ONCE from TWICE

To ONCE from TWICE

.
Outfit:

-
(To, ONCE)

Na: I just... Wrote everything I wanted to say to ONCE. Congratulations on our 6th year anniversary!

Mo; I tried to express how I feel about you to the best of my ability. I hope you like it!

Sa: Congratulations on our 6th anniversary! Thank you for everything you've done for us for the last 6 years. Let's make a sweet future together!

Mi: Thank you ONCE! Happy 6th anniversary!

Dah: I am so proud of you ONCE. We are strong because of you. Thank you so much!

Chae: Congratulations on the 6th anniversary! Let's be happy!

Min: ONCE, thank you for the amazing 6 years. Thank you for stay strong with us. I hope we will meet very soon. I try my best to wrote everything in my heart about you. Fighting! ONCE! TWICE! LET'S GO!

Tzu: I tried to be as truthful as I can with this letter. I hope my feelins reach to you.

Ji: I was afraid that I'd be repeating myself over and over again, but that's really how I feel. I'd like to say that... That's sometimes I've said before. But I really think that the relationship a singer and a fan is really special and precious. It's really extraordinary and for some, it might not be easy to understand. We don't know each other in person, you know? But you appreciate our art and support us regardless at physical distance. It's almost miraculous that we are so deeply connected through a medium called music. It's just so extraordinary and I am that much more grateful. Thank you for everything for the last 6 years. I hope we can journey together for many years to come!

(From, TWICE)