Chapter 17

September 19th.

9:01 pm

The moon already peaked hours ago,

but earlier events are clearly something I can't forget.

Still, it should've been a bad memory that traumatised me to neve go near the mountains or whatnot...

But why?

Why am I only thinking of that time you were running towards me with that worried face?

Why is my mind so clouded by how touching it was to know that you were worried about me?

Instead of the fact that earlier must be my worst experience of my phobia?

I don't know, but you sure have the effect that makes yourself feel...

So special.

"Hey," Your light, soft voice called for my attention. and undoubtedly, it did catch every bit of it.

"I'm sorry about earlier." You said, scratching the back of your head as if to show just how guilty you were.

A smile could help but curve up from the corner of my lips.

"You've been saying that for how many times now, Hee? I already told you, it's fine." I said.

every word I uttered was sincere.

I know I should be concerned about today's events, but I don't know why..

I really do feel nothing.

"Still, I didn't know you have a phobia of being alone... i shouldn't— I, I should've always stuck with you."

Your words pertain to earlier,

But it meant something different to me.

We just met.

We just started hanging out.

I am just starting to get to know you better.

But why am I so attached to you already?

Lee Heeseung.

Yes, I do have a bad case of autophobia.

"So, will you stay by my side forever?"

Copyright©2022heatheringwithyouu