PROLOGUE

To my Love,

I just knew it.
I continue to believe.
I did not lose my faith nor, ever doubt about it.

I always have this strong feeling, lingering from inside of me.

***

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either a products of author's imaginations or use in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

SOULS IN SYNC
All rights reserved ©️2022 G.F.J.Q

***

What you think, you attracts.
What you think, you become.

Or was it simply a

Destiny?

I was 20 when I first got into these ideas.
From that, I began searching for an answers -- from different resources. I even joined to different communities to learn the realms of the world. I have had talked to few monks in Phuket in the hopes to reach the highest-self relating to spirituality.

You wouldn't believe, but to tell you the truth, I started to notice signs. Since then, I focus myself to figuring out and have tried to follow my instinct to be in the right path. Though, I lost many friends and some of my families, while people started to come and go, just like how the sun will go out in the morning and then will set in once it finished its mission thoughout the day.

A lot of amazing things happened even though I have been alone in my journey.

Nevertheless,

I was tuned up to follow my calling.

I do not like to think I got all this stuff from watching documentaries and conspiracies.

Also, I kept hearing from people talking about the laws and rules to be able to aquire great things in life. I spent years in meditations because I was in the point where I constantly had to question about my existence.

In conclusion, my views towards humanity has led me to disconnect to the people as well as I became against the world for a while.

But, was a belief can possibly bring people together?

When you just simply think about it?

Can we make use of it to manifest the kind love we imagine?

Or,

Do you ever think that each of us is destined to something?

I recall when I started to feel like, waiting something perhaps someone from afar. Was it just a feeling or a thought that only exist in my head?

Can someone help me provide an answer?

Why does it feels like I've been longing for something to come?

Why does it feels like something is lacking into my life?

And why do I feel like I'm missing something important?