04

➶ ︎𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! ➶︎

» YOU WERE SITTING ALONE AT THE PARK. THE BREEZE HITS YOUR GENTLE YET FRAGILE FACE, MAKING YOU SIGH. You felt so embarrassed about what happened between you and Baji. The reason why you were embarrassed was that Chifuyu was there to witness it all.  You knew, once you left the household he called his other gang member friends and told them that you were missing.

Of course, you didn't mind them trying to search for you since you usually go to the same spot. As you were rethinking your thoughts you heard leaves rustling, making you shriek in fear. "So you were here this whole time?" A soft yet gentle voice sang to you.

You widen your eyes as you recognize who was behind you. "Mikey..?" You sang softly. Mikey grinned as he went over to you and hugged you from behind. "Why are you here, Mikey..?" You queried.

"Baji called us...and told us that you ran out of the house so we all decided to look for you. Thankfully I was the one that found you first." He said softly as he carefully swirl a strand of your hair.

You huffed, "Why does he care anyways! He's always noisy and a big shithead." You said as you crossed both of your arms. Mikey chuckled.

At the corner of your eye, you could see a shadow hovering behind a tree. You squinted your eyes to see who it was. To your surprise, it was some random dude gripping a camera in front of his face.

You nudge Mikey, signaling him that a random person was trying to take pictures of you. Mikey nodded his head, understanding what has to be done. He turned around, glancing at the person with murderous contempt.

The person screeched as Mikey got closer to the person, examining him. You were behind him. "What business do you have with my girl?" He asked impatiently. You coughed on your saliva when he called you 'his girl'.

But you continued with this plan of his. You then cling onto Mikey's shoulder, "Babe...this dude was taking pictures of me..." You said innocently.

Mikey tched, "You dare take pictures of my girlfriend?" He then grabbed onto the person's collar, "I don't know who you are nor whoever you work for but if I see this or I'm informed about his happening again..I will fucking kill you with my bare hands..got it?"

The person nodded their heads violently, pleading Mikey to let them go already. Mikey tossed the person to the side. "Don't come near us..got it?"

The person shook their heads and ran off. As soon as they were gone you slap Mikey at the back of his head. Mikey groaned, "Hey! What was that for?" You huffed while crossing your arms. "Why the fuck would you call me 'your girl'. I'm not even yours and now people are going to think we're actually dating!"

You pouted as Mikey hugged you again. "I'm sorry..I thought it would be better if I called you that but if you don't like it then I won't call you that ever again." Once he said that you're guilty conscience proceeded to kick in.

You sighed as you hugged Mikey back. "It's alright..just don't call me that when people are around because people would think wrongly, ok?" Mikey happily shook his head.

"Uwahh! Thank you, Y/N!! You're the best!!" You laughed, "I know."

"But seriously..you should probably go home now." Mikey suggested, "Your brother is probably worried sick." You sighed, "I guess so.."

~TIME SKIP~

Mikey knocked on the door to your house. After waiting for a few seconds the door immediately swung open and you were greeted with arms hugging you. "Y/N..I'm sorry..I'm so so sorry.." You hesitantly returned the hug.

"I'm sorry too, niisan" Mikey was just standing there, admiring you hugging your brother. Of course, he knew that Baji was protective of you since birth so he wasn't allowed to hang out with you.

The justification why he never got to hang out with you that often was because Baji didn't want to contaminate you with the amount of gore shown in fights he's been in. And also because you were his only sibling so he had no choice but to protect you.

After you guys were done hugging each other, you glanced inside and saw Chifuyu with a cat near him. Your eyes sparkled as you saw the cat. "Uwahh! Is that a cat?" You asked as you ran towards Chifuyu.

Chifuyu smiled, "Yeah. His name is Peke J"

You laughed, "That's a cute name for a cat like him. It suits him well!" Chifuyu chuckled as he admired your features. Even up close your beautiful he thought. You glanced at Chifuyu he's been staring at you for the past two minutes.

"Uhh..Chifuyu?" You waved your hand in front of his face. He soon blinked a few times and shook his head, "huh?" He said.

"You were staring at me for a couple of minutes and I was getting worried and thought something was on my face." A mad expression was plastered on your face.

"Sorry sorry." Chifuyu apologized wholeheartedly. Mikey glared at Chifuyu with a murderous aura. Thinking of all the ways to end him.

'Damn bastard. Stealing my spotlight.'