7 minutes in heaven

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

I was over at this one dudes place while there parents were out with some kids from my school. To be honest I'm lucky I'm even here since I don't talk to no one let alone have any friends... I was on my phone minding my business like every other pick me white girl should do in my school. When I heard the host say, "Guy's, let's play spin the bottle." Everyone agreed since the "party" was pretty ass even me for some reason agreed.

But that some reason was because I noticed Dakoda agreed as well. Which got me PUMPEDDDDD. "So, the rules are you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on goes into the closet for 7 minutes got it." "Literally every one knows how to play 7 minutes in heaven dumass" I thought.

The cracker aka Dakoda whom I like went up first and spin the bottle. For some reason I was holding my breath hoping it would land on me but at the same time I was hoping it wouldn't land on me I, would make a fool out of myself if it did land on me.

When the bottle stopped spinning I'm pretty sure I saw the gates of heaven cause. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. It landed on me. I looked up at Dakoda he was just as surprise as me. "Go in the fucking closet already!" Some random as cunt said.

I got up and went in the closet as Dakoda followed. We were quite for a minute until I looked at him and we locked eyes. "Oh fuck me." I thought. I noticed he was blushing. Anit no way this mother fucking cracker was blushing.

I decided to break the silence by asking "Why are you blushing so much?" "I'M NOT ALRIGHT." For a cracker he sure is loud.

He sat more professionally and ask, "So... you wanna do something?" He asked "Like what..?" I asked while I sat up more professionally like him. He got closer. "Likeee..?" I ask again as he chuckled. He got serious and looked me up and down like I was some cracker.

He was looking at ME. I always just tho as ught he was being nice and funny to me because of our relationship if you can even call it that. But he leaned in, and so did I to act as if I knew what I was doing. SMACK! (Explosion effects)

We both started kissing and we obviously didn't know what we where doing but either way we were enjoying it. At lest I was. He started holding me and he backed me up in the corner on closet. I moaned at the fleeing of him on me. He put his hand on my chin to kiss me deeper. I opened my legs to tease him. "Oh so you think this is a joke huh?" He asked while he grabbed my boob. "Aah~" I moaned. The room was getting hot if you know what I mean. He started taking my shirt off. I was shocked I wasn't really excepting that. I felt something poking me. I looked down to see his 🦴 er "You know...you can take of your pants if your not a..pussy." I said smirking. "Oh really?" "Your calling me a pussy now huh?" He said. And with that he stripped off his pants and shirt but left his boxers on. I smirked and jump on top of him and he fell and we laugh about it.  "You know your a s-" I stopped him from saying anything else "Yeah I know." I said with a smirk.

Hope you guys enjoyed this cause I didn't when she sent me the story but anyways😃

626 words