🪐 prologue 🪐

they say love is something she never showed to the people around her, nor something she felt from the people around her.

and that was exactly what hera thought of and believed in. 

she was never loved, nor had she ever felt love. all her life she thinks she's strong alone and doesn't need anyone to help her, even if she was in trouble. 

she was always alone since her parents were gone and never interacted with people a lot. her uncle and auntie paid for her education in a nearby school and she rarely made friends too. well, maybe one or two. but she never really wanted to have friends. 

life was boring for her and all she wanted to do is wait until she's legal and leave her uncle and auntie's house. that wish came true 2 years after. 

she turned 18 that day and she immediately moved out of their house, although they still bribed her to pay for her college tuition. she first hesitated as they had done much for her, but she decided to just accept it. she wasn't a good girl in college, doing many illegal stuff, drinking, and having fun at the club.

she thought her life was tasteless and boring, that's why she did that. but not until she found her beloved classmate who went in the same literature and writing class with her. 

he's none other than mark lee. the near-to-perfect young man who broke her barrier of ice.

🪐

the contents you are about to read contains: 

- underage drinking

- much much curse words

- suicidal thoughts

- cheesy teen romance

- uses of weapons

if you happen to be uncomfortable with any of these, i'd kindly suggest you to not read ahead. thank you for understanding <33

© haelab 2021 - ????

[note] hellooo hehee ^^ it's lilie here, finally publishing her first book here. it took me long enough to come up with a story idea, but here's what i came up with. this will be a pretty simple book if i may say, although i can't guarantee that there will be no drama or emotional parts sdjfsdjk

anyways, i hope u all will enjoy this first book of mine here! love u all so so much :) comments or even votes are highly appreciated! have a great dayy <33

- L