chapter 1

[bjärstad, 5.50pm]

simon was walking around his room as he looked at himself amd checked his hair everytime he walked past the mirror. it got longer then the last time they had their "first date" during the fiootballgame of rosh. simon thought it was getting annoying, but since wilhelm always said he looked good with longer curls, he isn't cutting it shorter.
he even begin to bite his nails, a habbit from willhelm that he got too without even realizing.

"why are you so nervous? you've been out so many times." said sara as she walked into simon's room.

"it's our first real date, since wilhelm's coming out. i'm just scared. will people say things about us? will they take pictures or let us be?..."
simon paused for a second and saw that sara was looking at him, really focused while she was listening to her brother talking.

"and what will wille think of all of...this?" simon said, while pointing at his outfit and make up in the mirror. he wore a black suit, slightly oversized, that he found at a local shop in bjärstad. he wore a white tight shirt underneath, a little bit crropped so you could see a few inches of his brown golsih skin. for his make up he choose a more safer option, with just a small dark line above his eye. he checked himself for the almost hundred time in just a couple minutes of waiting.

sara gave him a comforted smile and tried to ressure him with "i see the way he looks at you, he loves you so don't worry about it"
"you look beautiful" she decided to add and saw simon giving her a soft smile and nodd as repsonse.

simon was just about to check his phone, and saw it was 6pm and wille texted him. the text was from a couple minutes, while simon and sara were talking. simom opened the text.
wille <3: "i'm there in five x"

simom stilled blush reading the text. even thought they dated for almost a year now, the way wilhelm texts him and how he is named "wille <3" in his contacts still makes him feel things. before he could check the clock to see it's 6pm, he heard the doorbell ringing.

"i will get it" simon yelled from his room to sara who was back in her own room. linda had to work and left a couple hours ago. he glanced for the last time in the mirror and then decided to walk to the door.

simon took a deep breath and opened the door.

wilhelm stood there, without malin or any bodyquard behind him this time. they made a deal that now wilhelm is almost an adult, malin doesn't have to be around the whole time. in some scenarios, like this one, simon was secretly happy about that.

wow. simon's stumach was filled with butterlfies by just looking at the person right in front of him. wilhelm wore a classic dark blue suit, a white button-up shirt with three open buttons so you could see his cross necklace hanging on his chest. simon felt like he could faint any second. wilhelm looked very pretty, and if simon get to say so, unfairly attractive.

they were standing perplex for a few seconds, which felt for both of them as an internity. after that, simom gestured wilhelm further into the house, and closed the front door.

"do you...do you like it?" simon asked wilhelm, more anxious that he ever wanted to admit.

"i- uhm-" wilhelm really tried to get even a few words out, nit that didn't work. wilhelm could only think and see simon's light toned abs, his long curls and the eyeliner on his eyelids. he looked so beautiful.

"uh i need to go to the bathroom real quick" simon said fast as he walked, which almost turned into a run, to the bathroom.

he felt so dumb. "ofcourse wilhelm doesn't fucking like it. i look like a girl and stupid omg this is so emberassing", simon thought as he tries to get of the eyeliner with water, without realizing it was water proof.
simon was getting really overhelmed and felt so emberrased.
wilhelm wondered what took simon so long, as he heard that the water was still flowing.