Ep.1new mother&new sister

at Granger's house
Hermione part
           Mom, what are you doing? Hermione asked her mother as she walked down the stairs.
           Dinner, dear son. Her mother answered, after receiving the answer, she went to help her mother set up a table for dinner at this house. She stayed with her only two because her father died in a car accident.  As I drove home from work, everything went well until
           What do you think if your mother will remarry and tomorrow we will meet him at the Leaky Cauldron and move with him to his house and you will have a brother too. Her mother asked her.  Hermione was shocked by the question she heard, but didn't think anything of it, because she thought what was her mother's happiness was also happy.
           What, mother, who is he, mother? Hermione asked her mother with suspicion because even though she did not feel unacceptable that her mother would marry again, she felt that the need to  Moving home with her mother's new husband is too fast. Really, what is that brother and she wants to know who is the one who made her mother open up to love again?  After her father left this world
           Tomorrow you will find out by yourself, hint that he is a child. Her mother told her this way that Hermione would be confused by the answer, but was reluctant to force or take the answer from her mother again.
           After finishing dinner with her mother, Hermione immediately went up to her room to read a book. After a while, she felt that she had read enough for today, so she went to take a shower and go to bed immediately.  She slept soundly, she dreamed.
            "This mud-blood filthy, I won't hold you back."
         Hermione woke up as soon as she realized it was just a dream.
           "Did this bastard come to haunt me even in my dreams?" she cursed, not telling her that the person she saw in her dreams was Draco Malfoy.
        It's not a good idea for her to dream of Draco.  Malfoy was because she realized his acceptance in the fifth year, and it made her unable to remember about that night.
_____________________________________________________________
At Malfoy Mansion
     Draco part
               Dipper. Draco called out to the elf after he had finished showering and getting dressed.
        Pop 💥✨
               I'll take you, Young Master, what's Dipper to serve you? A small elf appeared and asked the master what he wanted it to do.
                Do you know where my father is Dipper? Draco asks it because since his mother passed away for no reason, his father rarely stayed at the mansion, he was often alone in the mansion.  After his mother's death and a break, he noticed that his father had changed because as soon as he left the mansion in the morning and came back in when his father was, there was a strange expression of smile or emotion.  Even whistling as he walked into the mansion, which was very strange for the Malfoy family and his father, was extremely impossible, and it's been 5 months since his mother left, Draco withdrew.  breathing with his idle thoughts
                In the dining room, ask the young master. The little elf answered the master's question.
          And when he heard the answer, he hurried out of his bedroom and went straight to the dining room to have dinner with his father, and upon arrival he sat in his chair and began to eat.  The food was quietly and dignified as the noble family had just done, and after a while until
                  What do you think Draco thinks if I remarry? Lucius asked his cherished son, the only one, and that shocked Draco a bit when his father suddenly said he would remarry.  even though his mother had just died less than a year
                    "What, Dad, I can't do that, I won't," Draco yelled as his father maintained a perfectly calm expression.
                    I didn't ask your permission so you ranted I didn't care, and most importantly, we'll meet them at the Leaky Cauldron and they'll move in here as your stepmother and you.  So I'm going to have a sister too, so be nice to me so I don't lose face. Lucius tells his son in a deep voice, Draco is stunned and shocked by what he's heard and whether he's going to give up so easily.  In a dream, he pretended to accept his father even though he honestly didn't want to accept his stepmother and sister as he told his father.
                      Yes, father. I will try. Draco replied to his father with a calm face but his eyes filled with evil.
                      Well, simply saying this would be good. Lucius said without noticing his son's expression and eyes.
                      But they, hey!  Who are they? Draco asks his father curiously, and so he can come up with a plan to manage his stepmother and necessary sister.
                       Tomorrow you will find out for yourself. Lucius answered his son that way so that the good son wouldn't ask further and eliminated the problem that the good son would plot against his new wife and stepdaughter.
             Hearing this, Draco showed no sign of his father's suspicion, and he returned to his bedroom as soon as dinner was finished. When he reached his bedroom, he immediately threw himself on the bed and used his brain.  Clever came up with a plan to get rid of the stepmother and sister he didn't want, and then he figured it out.
                       Huh, sister? Draco smiled slyly and openly as he figured out a plan. After that, he read a little until almost 10:30.  P.M. He decides to go to bed and when he sinks into sleep he dreams.
                    I'm not afraid of you, Malfoy. Draco immediately woke up from his dream.
                     WHAT IS E.GRANGER YOU HURTED ME IN A DREAM? Draco cursed out angrily because that night was the ultimate humiliation of his Casanova life, just thinking about it he felt.  irritated
_____________________________________________________________

This is our first writing work. Please follow. 😘😘😘