𝟏| 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚

1: omega

"M-My name

"M-My name. It's Isaac."

THE NIGHT SKY was up in the small town of Beacon Hills. The clouds occasionally covered the bright, white moon as it shined down on the civilians of the small town. The hospital was crowded, full of police officers and Sheriff Stilinski as they questioned the nurses about the sudden disappearance of Lydia Martin.

In a blue jeep, three teenagers sat inside together. Y/n Hale, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The three teenagers had met just months ago when the two boys met Y/n's older brother, Derek Hale. Both Scott and Y/n were werewolves while Stiles was a normal and sarcastic human. The three teenagers, somehow, became friends and a duo soon formed into a trio.

The Hale girl had gone to their high school, but she always kept a low profile, not really trusting anyone. But, eventually, she had learned to trust Scott and Stiles after they had started trusting her. In her opinion, Stiles was definitely the hardest to get him to trust her, but he did in the end.

The two boys had found out a lot about the werewolf. About how her, her brother and uncle had seemed to be the only ones to survive. How much she loved art. They learned her likes and dislikes. Like how she was the only girl on the lacrosse team, and one of the best players.

As the trio sat in Stiles' jeep, Scott clutched a hospital gown in his hand, a large blood stain on the fabric, staining it forever. The teenagers were searching for their friend, Lydia Martin, after she had suddenly taken off from the hospital after being attacked by Derek and Y/n's uncle, Peter Hale. However, before they could actually leave, a brunette girl suddenly stops in front of them. Scott's girlfriend, Allison Argent.

"What are you doing here?" Scott quietly asks his girlfriend when she walks to his side. "Someone's gonna see us."

"I don't care. She's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison explains.

Y/n leans forward. "Scott and I can find her before the cops can."

"How about before my father does?" Allison suggests.

"He knows?" Stiles questions.

Allison nods. "Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

"Search party." Scott mumbles, sharing a look with the other two.

"It's more like a hunting party." Allison corrects.

"Get in." Scott instructs.

As he opens his door, the brunette quickly hops into the back, seating herself beside Y/n. Stiles quickly drives off as the two werewolves lead him the way, eventually finding themselves at the Hale house. However, Lydia wasn't there, but they had run into Allison's father, Chris Argent, but he had only seen Scott.