❤️ For Her ❤️

Once again, a Spinel's Gang one shot that I'm pretty sure you guys are sick of looking at. This is something to do in the meantime while I figure out what to do about NovelHD (the site that stole 3 of my books, including 'Seize Her Heart'). I can't promise this peice of crap is gonna be any good but I CAN promise I put a lot of heart into it, and any feedback can help me plenty!

You probably already know but:

Spinel's Gang belongs to NamyGaga, not me, this is just a for-fun fanfiction. For better context, take a look at her Spinel's Gang stuff on YouTube and such, you know the drill.

Context on the One-Shot:

🔸Spinel and Spinel-IA is the main ship, slight mention of Volley

🔸Spinel-J and Spinel-EE are a couple, though it probably won't be relevant

🔸Spinel-IA is pregnant (if you say anything about her giving up her form, I'll find you)

🔸Spinel-IA has had 7 births: 2 of which were miscarriages, the third died (will be explained). In order of the oldest to youngest of the living children: Spade, Clover, Heart, and Diamond (newborn/who she's pregnant with). Yes, I purposely named them after cards.

🔸Spinel is dealing a war with the Dark Gems; so she's barely around

🔸Order:
    -Pregancy 1: Spade
    -Pregnancy 2: Miscarriage
    -Pregnancy 3: Miscarriage
    -Pregnancy 4: Clover
    -Pregnancy 5: Argine (7 months old at the time of death) (ARGINE is also another name for Queen of Spades)
    -Pregnancy 6: Heart
    -Pregnancy 7: Diamond

Anymore questions can be asked in the comments!

Now, sit back, have yourself some oreos, a glass of cold milk, and let's get into it.

* * * * * * * * *
"Spinel-IA?"

....

"Spinel-IA?"

....

"Spinel-IA!"

"Huh?"

"Starlight, are you feeling well?"

A bed-ridden Spinel-IA sighed weakly and rubbed her eyes. She was well at most; she was just tired. She was 8 months pregnant, so this was a normal thing for her by now, especially since this was her 7th pregnancy. However at this point, it was getting more and more tiring.

"Yes, White. I'm just exhausted, you know?" She replies to White Diamond, who was sitting patiently beside her. She was always here during Spinel-IA's birth dates to witness the coming of another heir. It excited her greatly whenever the time came. She was like a grandma to the 3 living children that survived birth and lived through it; spoiling them, giving them candies and sweets from Earth (Which was a bad idea whenever Spinel-IA had to deal with them), and she was especially fond of the youngest, Heart.

The lustrous Diamond clapped gleefully and smiled. "Oh, I understand very much. What is this, baby number 4?" The pregnant gem nodded. "I can't wait to see what the little one looks like, although my best bet is she'll look more like you. "

"Heh, yeah." She agrees. "Spade is just about the only one that resembles Spinel. Clover has more of my skin tone and Heart...she's like a clone of me."

"I suppose it's safe to say you have very strong genes, Spinel-IA, which is a good thing." White replies happily. "Speaking of, what are you planning on naming this one?"