Introduction.

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

You may not remember me, but this is my book Gaze! It was previously known as "Wolfmist" and "Secrets" if you have any remembrance of that. I started this book in 2014 when I was just thirteen years old. I actually came up with the idea when I was twelve but didn't fully start until thirteen. I wrote just over 30 chapters back then (which I look back and am impressed that I did that as a thirteen year old!).

I ended up taking a long hiatus/break to write Saving Nicole and was on and off of Wattpad for a few years. Fast forward to my junior year of high school and I decided to start a rewritten version of this book with the language and story updated to my current writing level. Then, school really kicked my butt and I was off again and here I am, hopefully for the final time, as a junior in college! The progression of this book is crazy. It's really grown with me and while the main plot has stayed the same, so many ideas have changed and grown and so I think I am finally ready to begin again!

For those of you who are old readers, thank you for sticking around and giving this another shot. For the new ones, hello! I hope you enjoy my book!

Please keep in mind that there are several things that are vastly different from your average werewolf book. This is not an ordinary werewolf pack. Some of these concepts you may think you know, but I think I might surprise you (; based on how I have altered them. I'll give you a teaser of a few:

• These werewolf packs do not have your stereotypical hierarchy. There is only Alpha (referring to Alpha male and Alpha female) and Beta (referring to all wolves not considered an Alpha). The Alpha may pick a second in command or a third in command if necessary or if they want to but there are no special titles or special blood. It would just be whoever the Alpha deems as the most trustworthy or most reliable when they are needed.

• Alpha wolves have black eyes. All Betas have silver eyes.

• Omegas are simply wolves without a pack, otherwise known as "Rogues."

•Silver actually strengthens the werewolves rather than weakens them like most stories.

•Mates are rarely found and some werewolves don't even believe they actually exist. When a werewolf has found their Mate, they sometimes don't even realize it other than the fact they feel a strange pull towards the person.

•There are Borns and Bittens, their names obviously saying exactly what they are. Werewolves can only be turned by the Alpha.

•When a werewolf first Changes, they are subject to manipulation by whichever Alpha they are closest to. Whichever Alpha is physically closest will receive power at the time of a wolf's first Change. When a wolf is getting ready to Change for the first time, any werewolf can literally smell it coming. Sometimes Alphas will fight to be the closest one to the new Changer because it'll add to their strength.

•Werewolves can only be turned with permission. If they are turned without permission, they begin losing the humanity in them.

•Werewolves don't believe in any specific God or system of Gods. They do, however, have a being in which they rely upon for the existence of their race. It's called the Wolf of the Mist, or Wolfmist.

•Werewolves rarely have the ability to Change into a full-blooded wolf. Alphas are usually the only ones with the skill and rarely can even they do it. It takes an extreme amount of strength and life force. Occasionally older wolves may be able to as well with a lot of practice.

•Hunters exist.

•The Alpha title doesn't always go to the child of an Alpha.

Everything else, you'll have to figure out for yourself!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote if you want more. (;

AMAZING COVER BY Naive-innocence . CHECK THEM OUT. (This was their username a few years back. I cannot find their current one. If you know it, please comment it!)

Until next time,
Sydnee