getaway car

*⁀➷ getaway car 【 marvel's spider-man 】

*⁀➷ getaway car
marvel's spider-man

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*ೃ༄ for reading:
times new roman
dark mode , size:
second smallest

*ೃ༄ for reading:times new romandark mode , size:second smallest

excuse me miss, are you
supposed to be here?

summary

    ▬▬DREAMS, they say, are the secret window into the lives one's self spends in a world very much the same, and yet ... different. Left may be right, right may be left, up is down and down is sideways. But the story of Nina Hart and Peter Parker through the windows, and the mirrors, and the endless dreams always seems to be exactly just that: their story. In every universe, no matter its changes from the world parallel to it, Nina Hart stayed the same. She was born the same way, smiled the same way, with the same name and the same ambitions▬and maybe ... maybe always the same, tragic ending. (Or maybe not?). And as always, Nina Hart found herself drawn towards Peter Parker▬across the multiverse; across space and time.

Nina Hart met Peter Parker, a modest genius and brilliant photographer, as a freshman in college  grabbing some volunteer work at the F.E.A.S.T. centre in Chinatown. She had been looking for some hot chocolate during her lunch break, and when she was at a loss, approached the lonesome stranger unpacking boxes with a sheepish murmur and an awkward gesture up towards the cupboards. He had breathed a kind chuckle and showed her exactly where to find it▬and the two of them ended up spending that break together, getting to know each other over hot chocolate and cake from the coffee cart. When Nina Hart learnt that Peter Parker was well into a degree in biophysics at ESU, she pleaded for him to help her with her physics elective. She needed good grades, and he needed some extra cash. And from then on, they got along like crazy.