Stupid Dane

I don't know why I ever started hanging out with that stupid Dane. He annoys me and, quite frankly, he is way too loud. All he does is drink and shout and irritate me. Maybe it was because Sve asked me and Icey to live with him, and he happened to be there at the time. Maybe it's because I simply tolerate his presence because I don't want to wage war.

I don't like him, he's a nuisance, a blunder of an existence. I'd rather him choke to death on his tie, I can help him with that. I don't know why Icey, Sve and Finland all make a big deal out of me hanging out with Denmark. I simply do it because he'll continue asking me out if I don't say yes. To be honest, I only go since I have nothing better to do. I don't like him, so I don't know why everyone says I do.

Once, when Denmark and I kissed, everyone started to make a big deal out of it. I don't know why, it's not like it means anything. All I know is, I should really get my heart checked out, because when Denmark kissed me, my heart started to beat extremely fast and irregularly.

Today, I'm heading out to the market, that's why I'm all alone in the streets, strolling to the marketplace to buy more butter and other groceries. It only takes me but a short time to make it to the shops and start picking up what I was asked to buy.

Turning the corner, to head to the deli, I see a sight that is very infuriating. There that stupid Dane is, flirting with another girl. How dare he do that! I stalk up to him and grab his hand roughly, looking at the girl with a scowl.

I dragged the stupid Dane away from the girl and started to stomp towards Sve's house. Its not like I love him or anything, I just don't want him to flirt with anyone but me, that's all.