my first day 🦋✨

Oh lord! I just got back from vacation a week and a half after school started. Everyone knows where their classes are and I'm gonna be looking like a dumbass searching for my classes everywhere. I place my bags on my bed and then slam my head on my suitcases. "Man! What am I gonna do?". I didn't even get my school supplies or anything, not even my uniform. I got two days to get everything. I soon figured out what I was gonna do and organised a plan in my head. I'd get my school supplies today, my uniform on Tuesday, and a new bag on wednesday. So more like 3 ish days to get everything done.

*FAST FORWARD TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT*

I am so relieved to finally get all my stuff together and actually surprised that i could have pulled this off in the matter of 3 ish days. Tomorrow was my first day of school and I was so nervous, even though this isn't even my first year there. I'm finally starting freshman year in actual in-person school after a year and a half of quarantine. I guess I'm scared of how everyone is gonna look because it's been such a long time. I guess all that worrying put me to sleep because the next thing I knew, my alarm was ringing loud in my ear. It was 5am. "Time to get ready for school", I groaned to myself. I got in the shower and all the worrying from last night came rushing back into my brain. As soon as i got out. I brushed my teeth, then went to my room to put on my uniform. I didn't know I would have gym that day, so I wore my grey skirt, long black socks, some sneakers and my school sweatshirt. I made breakfast, then sat down and ate. Time flew by quickly. I picked up my phone and noticed it was already 6:10. I put my plate in the kitchen and got my bag from my room and looked inside it just to make sure everything was in there. I grabbed my keys and left the house quietly, not waking up my siblings. It took me about 5 minutes to get to the bus stop. When I got there I waited ten minutes before the bus actually came. I got really nervous now. Even though I was far from the school it felt like I was almost there. I was on the bus for about an hour, then It was finally my time to get off. I started walking to the school still nervous but a little calmer now.

As soon as I got to the school, I saw my best friend tenten. She turned around and ran up to me giving me a hug. "Hey, how was your summer?", I asked. "Fun but lowkey boring at the same time", she said, expressions changing every time she spoke. Oh by the way, this is my new friend hinata. "Hey", she said shyly. "Hey there hinata i'm temari it's nice to meet you", she smiled but didn't say much i guess she's just a quiet person. I saw Karin walking up to us. She argued a bit over the summer so didn't really wanna say much to her. "Hey tenten, hey hinata and hi temari", she looked at me kinda side eyed me, but gave all of us a hug. Let me not be disrespectful and make a scene on my first day. "Hi karin", I said. She smiled at me but I could tell it was fake. I then looked and saw rin. She didn't notice me though. I talked to her all summer and we grew quite close. "Rin is that you?", I said. "Omg hey temari you're finally here", she said, obviously super excited to see me. "Yes, finally back in school", I said. " you got your schedule?". "Yeah , but I don't know where anything is but I think I'll find my way". "Ok. well schools starting you gotta go to your first period". " oh ok" . It really wasn't hard finding my first period to be honest. It was literally down the hall, so I went in. "hello are you temari?" a came up to me and asked, i assumed he was the teacher. "Yes I am," I said. "Well in that case, I am Mr. Konohamaru, your biology teacher,'' he said. "Oh ok", I said. " you can take a seat anywhere". I took a seat in the back of the classroom and barely listened to the lecture. When I heard the bell ring. I got up and was ready to find my second period class. It took me 5 minutes to find this classroom AND IT WAS LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. When I walked in I saw one of my friends' sakura in that classroom. " Hey sakura, how have you been?", i said, happy to see that one of my friends was in the same class as me. " "hey temari everythings good"she said and gave me a hug. "Hey you must be temari right? I'm Ms Kurenai and you have me for 2 and 3 period. I'm your ELA teacher." "oh ok hey", i said. This teacher was rather straightforward and didn't really care about anything. She's pretty chill and just said the first thing that came to mind and blurted it out. I actually really liked her because she acts just like a high school student but much more mature. Her class was fine even though it was pretty long. And soon the bell rang and it was time for 4th period. Ms Moegi, our Korean teacher. I sat at the back of the class room again, not really paying attention to the class. Until I looked up and I saw him. Did my eyes deceive me ? AIN'T NO WAY!!!!!!! That was shikamaru!!!! WHATTT?! He looks so much better than back when we were in sixth grade. When I was in sixth grade I had a crush on him but it was very faint. BUT NOW!!!! THIS BOY IS FREAKING GORGEOUS. I actually blushed a little looking at him. Gosh he was cute. Now how do I make him mine? Before I could think of a plan the bell rang meaning it was time for my 5th period class. I went all the way down to the basement where the gym was and went inside. I actually knew where it was because the elementary school used to use this gym and I used to go to the elementary school. I put my bag down and got ready for anything. I saw my friends tsunade and shizune and a bunch of new girls. I went to them. "Hey guys". They all waved and said hey. "Long time no see", tsunade said. "How have you been?"Shizune asked. "I've been good. Hey new girls im temari". "Heyy temari im sarada and this is sumire". "Hey. so we're doing ten pushes right ?" I asked. "Girl, I can't even do one ", Tsunade said. " ok watch me do it then" i said confidently. "Count for me". As they counted I began to do my push ups. Ten push ups was nothing to me after all. I consider myself pretty strong. "Very good work", the coach said smiling. The popular girls who I already knew didn't seem impressed but i didn't care. Then it was time for lunch. I went to sit with tenten, rin, hinata and karin. "Hey guys i saw shikamaru today y'all remember him from middle school", i said starting the conversation off. "That ugly boy?" Rin said. "Ugh he's not ugly he's actually pretty cute and I sorta have a-," "CRUSH OMG YES but on a ugly boy though", tenten said interrupting me. "SHUT UP WILL YOU", i said whispering loudly. "Turn around", Tenten said, smiling. I turned around and saw Shikamaru sitting with his friends and started blushing. My friends didn't stop laughing at me, but even though I was embarrassed I will make that boy mine one way or another.