💛💫sun found his moon💛💫

When Vir returned to the room, he saw a woman standing in front of him, holding a doll in her hand, smiling and jumping in delight. He also looked up and down the path she jumped, and the women became disoriented and collapsed to the ground. SAKSHI........................ Vir became alarmed and took her arms in his and helped her to her feet. Concerned, he asked her......

Vir: sakshi tu thik to h na, tanne chot to na lgi....😣😣😣

Sakshi :ha....(smiling ),me thik hu meri chocolate khaa h.....😃😃😃
((When he sees her smiling, he walks over to his study table and brings her a chocolate.))

Vir:yo rhi teri chocolate ib tu khush h na?😊😊,hmmm

Sakshi :thanku ...😃😃( She smiles and tries to devour the chocolate, but Vir intervenes.)

Vir: ruk pehle hath muh dho le fir khana,me ibe maa ko bulata hu.(vir went outside and called pd)

Vir: maa.. maa
Pd: ha aa rhi hi ,ke hua viren

Vir:maa aap sakshi ko nehla do or iske kapde badal do or iska dhyaan rkhna manne jruri kaam h me ibe aata h

Pd:ha tu chinta mt kr me iska dhyan rakhungi tu jaa jake kaam kr.(After this, vir left Havil for his work, and after all of this, pd entered the hall, where m/s was deep in concentration. )

Pd:bhai ji... bhaiji 😕😕😕😕na khaa kho gye or ...ke soch rhe hi hmm😕😕😕

M/s: me yo soch rha tha ki kaise viren ne shilpa ko nikal diya usje baba ne kitna kuch kiya hmare parivaar ke liye. Viren kaise use nikal skta h pta nhi viren ko ke ho gya😕😕😕😕🤷🤷

Pd:bhaiji aap to viren ka gussa jaante hi ho🤷🤷🤷( They are both shocked as they are busy tolking in the hall and hear a sound something shattered in the hall.)

Pd: ib ke ho gya haa, ke tut gya ib😕😕😕

Servant :malkin vo mukuyahi ji ne guldasta gira diya.😣😣

M/s: sakshi ne yhaa te le jaa or to sb saaf kr de,bhai hmare chote do shaitaan khaah🤷🤷🤷🤷 .

(M/s searches every nook and haveli for a place where two little souls have lost their way and have forgotten to smile, m/s looks them far away and tries to approach them but is stopped by pd.)

Pd:bhaiji ,aap jaake shilpa se kaga ki dubara havil aa jaye kaam krne.(pd look the two souls and go near them)

On the other hand, Shilpa is crying on the way, and when she gets home, she starts crying loudly, and her father approaches her and asks why she is crying. )

Sd(tauji ): beta to ro kyu rhu h, ke hua bta manne,😕😕😕 or aaj tu itni jaldi ghar aa gyi havil me sb thik hna..

Shilpa :baba mene apni naukrani khodi or mukhiji ne mujhe haveli se bahar nikal diya😭😭😭😭😭😭(and shilpa start to cry loudly )

Sd(tauji ): ke galti krdi tanne. Shilpa ,🤷🤷🤷manne lgta h mukhiji ter pe isliye chilaye kyu ki j is kaam ke liye unhone tujhe rkha tune vo dhang te na kiya😕😕😕😕😕

( Then a tiny girl emerges from the house, where Shilpa and her father are sitting in hall)

Girl : tauji.... tauji..😊😊😊😊, dekhiye hme kya mila😊😊 ( She came home joyful and smiling, but when she saw Shilpa's way, she lost her grin and tried to figure out what had happened to her sister. 😕😕😕😕)

Girl :shilpa di kya hua,tu ro kyu rhi h 🤷🤷🤷,sb thik to hna..... hme b ta kisne hmari behan ko rulaya,😤😤😤 use to hum rulateh😏😏😏😏

(Hearing this, the girl and the man who have taken a seat begin to giggle and glance at the small girl in front of them.😃😃😃)

Shilpa :to kya to mukhiji ko dategi😂😂😂😂 ha ( start to smile, and the girl is taken aback and unsure what to respond in response to her query. )

Tauji : purvi tu pagal ho ke,( hit purvi head) band kr apni yo pagal baatein😂😂😂

Purvi: tauji hme kaise pta ki mukhiji ne shilpa di ko rulaya hor waise bhi voto hmesha gusse me rehte h jaise bhuke sher ki trah kha hi jayenge😃😃😃😃(making funny face and start to laugh three of them😃😃)

Tauji :yo sb chhod or ye bta tanne ke milla dikha jraa🙂🙂🙂

Purvi:tau ji dekhiye hme chameli ke phool ke beej mile h😃😃😃

(When they were busy with this work and m/s came shilpa home and knocked on the door and called the name of shilpa dad, she showed her hand and the three looked happy and smiled at each other. They tried to find a place to plant these seeds and when they were busy with this work and m/s came shilpa home and knocked on the door and called the name of shilpa dad.🙂🙂🙂)

m/s : ramu🙂

Tj:maalik aap 😥😥,ander aaiye (and showing him to a place to sit)

M/s: dekh ramu ,tu janta h viren ke gusse ko or tu yo bhi janta h ki vo kitna dayalu h,🙂🙂 apne gaon ke baare me kitna sochtah, to tu sb kuch bhul jajo kuch bhi teri beti ke sath hua or ise dubara havil bhej de kaam ke liye.🙂🙂🙂🙂

Tj:maalik meri beti aaj bohot daegyi h mukhi ji ke gusse se....😥😥😥( try to say something ....but he stop it middle 😶😶)

M/s:thik se apni beti ko bula manne us se baat krni h
( than tauji left there and ms was alone in the house and he suddenly got a cold and felt headaches and he tried to take medicine but he couldn't and he shook his hand and was left by his hand than purvi came from the kitchen with a glass of water, she saw how ms was suffering and she saw the medical box and got it from down and gave the tablet in that box, as well as giving him water.🙂🙂😊, )

Tj:maalik yo rhi meri beti😊😊

M/s: dekh shilpa ,manne pta h viren ne galat kiya,use ter pe aise chilana na chahiya tha per tu yo sb bhul ja or havil aaja me viren te baat kr lunga😊😊(ms see the girl who was behind the shilpa and ask ramu about it)

M/s:ramu... yo chori kon h 😕🤔🤔
(Pointing purvi)

Ramu: maalik yo mere bhai ki beti h or yo hmare sath yhi rehti h😊😊😊

(After this, ms returns home, and they are all seated at the dinner table, where vps, kids, and even sakshi are being served food. Suddenly, sakshi places a ball on vps food plate, causing all of his clothes to become dirty, and the other family members look shocked and say nothing, and vps walks away without eating anything. 😶😶😶)

After all finished there dinner all went there room and pd and m/s in hall

Pd:bhai ji, aapne dekha viren ko ke hua usne kuch khaya bhi na or uth ke chla gya😕😕😕😕

(However, ms in his world, thinking about Purvir and how she was and what she accomplished for him, pd shakes him.😶😶😶)

Pd:bhai ji ke hua kha a khoye hue ho aap ha

M/s: prakashi.....🙂🙂

Pd: hmm..😕😕

M/s : manne lgta h mene is suraj ke liye iska chaand dhundh liya😌😌😌

What do you think, will this sun accept this moon or will destiny create a new game for it? Keep reading to find out PURVIR DESTINY 😊😊😊 say about the story plz😊😊 thanku for all who help me 😁😁😁