Alpha Male

Alpha was perfect and there was nothing wrong with that. Any moments of the life of negativity were the fault of others and he knew eventually he would always come out on top. He currently had a perfect life to prove that mindset. A top-notch job, a beautiful  house, and best of all, he had a husband who was a little imperfect but perfect for Alpha.

Today was going to make things in his life better. He was meeting with a very important client that was going to make him a lot of money.

And what is a more perfect way to start the day than to get ready with his husband by shaving together.

"I hope today will be good for me too! Our work is having a party and I heard a rumor that my research paper may get an award! I don't know how true that is though I thought what I wrote was really bad," Charlie took the shaving cream and spread it on his face.

"Charles, what did I tell you about doubting yourself? It only makes it more real. I'm sure your paper about sea dust or whatever was the best in the world," Alpha carefully dragged the razed against his face.

"Irish moss?"

"Yeah whatever! I swear I'm going to kick ass today Chalire-OW". He rocolied the razer.

"Woah, are you ok?" Charlie looked over at him.

Alpha went to examine his beautiful face and of course, there was a small nic from the razor. "I haven't done that since I was fourteen, the hell?"

He reached over to the tissues and tore a small piece putting it on his bloody chin.

"You got a little too excited huh, Al?"

"Shush, it's not going to ruin my day. I have said this before to you but scars make you sexy," Alpha peered closer into the mirror checking out his face and his hair.

"That would be concerning if that small cut scarred."

"Hmph."

Charlie then got close and raised a shaky hand to Alpha's chin. Alpha let him pull him to face him. "D-does it still hurt?"

"Again, tis' but a scratch Charles," He raised his own arm to squeeze Charlie's wrist. "You should know better than anyone of how capable I am of taking pain."

Alpha gave a cheeky smirk as a collection of noises came from Chalire as tried to form words. The shaving cream still on his face made everything even cuter.

"I-I Alpha you shouldn't be saying-"

Alpha glanced at his watch as his husband struggled, he raised his hand. "Charlie silence."

Charlie's lips instantly sealed.

"I have to get going."

"But... it is still pretty early?"

"Remember Charlie, being early is on time and being on time is late."

"Ohh yeah? I guess."

Alpha then gave him a quick perk on the lips, wrapping his arms around Charlie, he closed in on Charlie's ear and whispered. "We'll continue this conversation tonight, eh?"

He then pulled away and smirked again seeing his significant other's flushed face. He was beyond grateful that they still could share moments like this together despite being together for six years. Charlie being so shy made a lot of their interactions feel like they were flirting for the first time. The added bonus of being comfortable with each other was even more of a plus.

As he made the way down to the kitchen he froze when he noticed something. The papers that had important information about his client were gone. He swore he set then on the counter. Alpha never misplaced things.