Mafia

Dazai lived in the mafia for as long as he can remember. He was raised by the mafia boss mory but now mory was trying to get rid of him. Dazai found himself in conflict if he should leave or not. He decided to ask.

''What would you do if i left?'' dazai asked chuuya. 

''I'd open up my good wine and toast.'' chuuya answerd

That was not the answer dazai was hoping for. He secretly hoped that chuuya would care at least a little bit about him. So dazai went on to ask other members he had missions with.

''Hey odasaku, what would you do if i left?'' dazai asked this time he thought he'd get a nice answer.

''I don't think i'd do anything honestly, why do you ask.'' answered odasaku.

''Oh, no reason at all...'' dazai answered disappointed. Sad that the one he considered his best friend didn't care about him. He left in despair. 

''Ango what would you do if i left.'' dazai tried asking ango.

''I'd inform the boss.'' ango answered coldly. Dazai expected this from ango. After all he is just a cold hearted bastard.

He asked a couple of more people who he was friends with. There where various answers.

''I'd forget about you.''

''Nothing at all.''

''Mourn for 1 day probably''

''Say called it'' 

Dazai was never pleased with the answers that came. So he asked more people.

''I would laugh.''

''I don't know.''

''Drink.''

''Move on.''

The answers only got worse as dazai kept asking. So he decided to leave. He knew mory would want him to, because mory has been trying to get rid of dazai for a while now. 

In the night he started packing his bag. He had everything he needed and a lot of money that he stole from mory himself. He started making his way out of the building. Killing anyone who got in the way. 

He stood outside and looked back at the huge building. He stared for a minute and then disappeared in the darkness.

He though that some of the reactions of his old friends might be lies. So dazai watched them for a day long. All of them told the true. Dazai was sad.

''What a great friends i have!! I disappeared and they do nothing!! The boss is even relieved! He is relieved!!!'' dazai was screaming to himself. Then he realized there was someone standing in front of him. It was fukazawa the president of the armed detective agency.

''Do you need help?'' fukazawa said.

''Why are you giving me help?'' dazai asked with suspicion.

''I can make sure your past will be forgotten and you can move freely.'' fukazawa offered.

''And if i where to say yes, what would i have to do for you?'' dazai asked still suspiciously looking at fukazawa.

''You'd have to join the agency.'' fukazawa firmly answered dazai's question.

Dazai was a bit dazzled about what just had been said. It wasn't a bad offer. It's just that he'd have to see his mafia friends again.

''I'll Think about it.'' was dazai answered.

''I will give you 2 months.'' fukazawa said.

and with the that said they both took they're leave. Dazai went underground.

He spent some time finding another job. He lived in a large hotel room. He really didn't need the job fukazawa said he'd give him. Dazai had taken enough money from mory to survive the coming 7,5 years. But dazai really liked moving around freely without cops or in his case maybe even mafia.

After 2 weeks of trying to find a job dazai gave up. He decided he could always find a job later.

Heya!! this is a two (might make it longer) part story this is the first part Mafia and the second part is Armed Detective Agency. part two will be out in a few days