The Shipping Container

Caged. That's how I felt, that's what I was, locked in a glass cage for the scientist to look at.

The Powerbroker had funded Dr.Nagel's research to recreate the super soldier serum, but he had done it even better. Unlike Captain America or The Winter Soldier he had made a serum that didn't effect physical looks, no more muscle mass or anything like that, it was seemingly undetectable that anyone had it...until they lifted a truck or something equally insane.

I had been the first test subject that it worked on. I had lived in Madripoor, on the streets mostly, making shady deals for people and actually making quite a bit of money that I had hidden away so that I could eventually get a place in New York, maybe find someone to settle down with. If I was lucky maybe I could even find a nice Daddy to take care of me, have my own space to be little and regress in peace. But now I'm just stuck with my worn wolf stuffie in my cage realizing that my money would probably end up hidden on this island forever.  At first I was here to make sure the serum wouldn't backfire somehow, but once it was stolen by Karlie and her friends, the ones who left me behind, he needed my blood to make more of the serum and the Powerbroker just decided to keep me locked up.

I was once again snuggling my stuffie in the corner of the cage, being tortured by Nagel's music choices when I saw them, prompting me to hide as well as I could in a fully glass cage. The metal arm of the largest man was the thing that tipped me off, and I had seen Falcon plenty of times on the TV, behind them as I could barely see, was Zemo who I had seen on the news when he was arrested. I couldn't hear anything but muffled voices through the glass, seeing Nagel look at the Winter Soldier with a scared look on his face that brought a smile to mine. I was completely ignored, until of course Zemo pointed at me. The other 2 men looked, moving closer to try and find me under the cot that I had to sleep on and I leaned over to peek out at them, their faces falling as all they saw was a 20 something year old girl in a torn pink dress clutching a stuffed wolf and looking terrified. Falcon grabbed the keys and unlocked the glass, sliding it open.

"Leave her be! She's the only pure specimen I have left-"

"She's young women and she's terrified! You'd better shut your damn mouth."

"She is 23 and she acts like a damn baby with her DDLG Bullshit, a temper tantrum could level a small town. Don't let her out! I need her to finish my work!" They all ignored him, Falcon walking back to the Soldier and taking over watching Nagel.

"If she's into that shit that you and Steve are with the littles you date, maybe you would be the best to talk to her." He nodded and stepped closer, stepping up into the cage with me. The Winter Soldier is a Daddy? And he said Steve, that means Captain America is too? You never could have convinced me of that, not in a million years.

"Hi there little one. My name is James, but all my friends call me Bucky. What's your name?" His voice was gentle and absolutely everything I didn't expect from the Winter Soldier. I guess he's not that assassin anymore, he's just the man he was before people hurt him, so I should treat him as such, right?

"Cleo...my name is Cleo." I hadn't spoken in quite some time so my voice was dry and rough but he understood me.

"And who is this Cleo?" Bucky asked, pointing at my stuffie.

"Kovu..."

"Well Hi Kovu. You seem to be doing a great job of keeping Cleo safe." He reached out, petting the wolfs head and it made me smile. "What do you say you and Kovu come with my friend and I? We'll take you somewhere safe." I shook my head.

"They'll take me back...always take me back." It was Bucky's turn to shake his head, holding out his hand to me.

"I won't let anyone hurt you again Cleo, I promise." He spoke with such surety that I had to believe him.