Chapter 1

Cale was injured during the battle with a person known as the white star.

Cale was a big and powerful red dragon, he had lived for more than 300 years, he was a powerful dragon, but the dragon was still injured and had to run away with the wound on his chest, Cale ran away in forest of darkness, he thought his dragon form was too big so he decided to change into human form and started to sleep.

Cale was so tired that he fell asleep, unable to detect the creature beside him.

Choi Han, he still remembers himself as human, but after a long time, he seems to have gotten tired, he can't find his way out of the dark forest no matter how many times he tries, he mentally and physically tired, so Choi Han started to stop trying for a while, he went and went, with no destination, his feet just wandered aimlessly, with no end..

but then he had to stop, an unnamed pressure seemed to fall on his shoulder, but Choi Han soon continued, he went and went, Choi Han saw. he saw a young man leaning against a large tree and sleeping, his red hair gently caressed by the wind.

The sun timidly shone down around him, the birds chirped like the lyrics of a song, butterflies fluttered around him, the animals that approached him just lay on their side to lie down. down to sleep.

Seemingly afraid that they would disturb his sleep, So beautiful, The scene of a teenager with red hair sleeping under a tree was like a fairy tale that Choi Han heard as a child.

That teenager seemed to be strangely beloved by nature, he was beautiful, extremely beautiful, no one wanted to ruin that beautiful picture. Choi Han was no exception, he stared at the teenager.

'who is he? Why is he here? ' Choi Han was really surprised.

'No..but.. Is he human?' Choi Han didn't know if the teenager was another high-ranking youkai, but his heart didn't stop trembling with the desire to get closer to the teenager.

"GRUUUUUUUUUUU"

A loud roar startled Choi Han, he turned his head to look behind him, a huge monster with purple spots on his body was rushing towards him, Choi Han drew his sword, just as he was about to slash the monster. that object. a red spear was pinned straight into the monster's head causing it to fall. Choi Han was startled, he turned his head to look at the place where the spear was made.

The red-haired teenager woke up, he rubbed his eyes and yawned, his reddish brown eyes looked at Choi Han, looking surprised. Choi Han quickly became wary, even though the teenager was indeed handsome, he could also be very dangerous.

"Are you human?" The red-haired teen raised his eyebrows and approached Choi Han.

"Yeah... I'm human" Choi Han hesitated for a moment, he didn't know how long it had been since he had had a conversation like this.

"What is your name?" Choi Han's heart trembled at that question, his name, the name for him, the name he would never be allowed to forget.

"I..I'm Choi Han"

The red-haired teen raised his eyebrows, it was a strange name but he really didn't care.

"Okay, I'm Cale"

"Ugh... Cale, are you human?" Choi Han lowered his sword, his heart filled with happy vigilance at being able to converse for the first time in a long time.

"No, I'm not human." Cale shook his head.

Choi Han was actually a bit surprised, but he wasn't too worried, it wasn't even a person, and the teenager didn't hurt him. The teenager even chatted with him.

"I'm a dragon." Cale shrugged his shoulders as if that fact was no big deal.

"So should I call you Cale-nim?" Choi Han really didn't expect the teenager to be a dragon, dragons are considered arrogant creatures, so he should show respect to dragons right? Anyway, he really wanted the dragon to stay...

"It doesn't matter, you can also call me Cale"

"Good, Cale-nim." A bright smile appeared on Choi Han's face after a long while.

but at this moment, Choi Han noticed a large blood stain on Cale's chest, he frowned.

"Cale-nim, are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Cale didn't know what Choi Han was saying, he wanted to sleep.

'You're not fine' Who could be okay with a wound in the chest and near the heart? Even as a dragon, that wound is still a problem.

Cale walked towards the tree stump, he wanted to continue his sleeping work.

But Cale also felt strange, why would a human appear in this forest full of monsters? and it didn't seem like the other person was really okay either, there were some scratches and dust on his body, Cale sighed, he looked at Choi Han and waved his hand.

"Cale-nim?" Choi Han was still deep in thought, but when he was attracted by Cale's hand wave, he started walking towards the red dragon.

"Are you hungry?" Cale was debating between whether to get something to feed Choi Han or let Choi Han sleep to regain his strength.

'I'll show him the way to the village later' At least Choi Han must be healthy enough to be able to go to Harris village on his own.

"I'm not very hungry" Choi Han shook his head, in this place full of monsters Choi Han also didn't have much to eat. so his need for food is greatly reduced. He's not really hungry right now so he thinks he really doesn't need to eat yet.

Cale raised his eyebrows, he sat down at the base of the tree and patted the spot next to him.

"do you want to sleep next to me?"

Choi Han hesitated, should he sleep next to a dragon?

Cale had noticed Choi Han's hesitation, but he didn't do anything else, he just lay down and closed his eyes, The Red Dragon was already too tired.

After a while, when Cale had truly fallen asleep, Choi Han began to sit down beside the dragon, he stared at Cale's beautiful face, it had been a long time since he had seen such a beautiful face. so. human (Or humanoid form).

Every fatigue seems to come upon him, Choi Han never really sleeps well when he enters the dark forest, he is always alert and afraid of everything around him, sometimes tired but he can't relieve himself. ai, Choi Han felt his eyelids become heavy, he started to sleep, the first peaceful sleep he had since coming to this world, he felt grateful to Cale, it had been a long time since he felt that feeling again. In this sense, he is a human being, Choi Han is just a Human.

In the Forest of Darkness full of Monsters and dangers, two people were sleeping peacefully by a certain tree, Red-haired Man resting his head on the shoulder of a sleeping dark-haired youth, gentle breezes brushing their skin .

Choi Han had a really good sleep.