One

"Come on!" Hollyleaf hissed, Ivypool and Dovewing following her. "Its this way, and try not to run into any walls."

She led them along the tunnel and turned to where the path edged.

"Ow!" She heard Ivypool hiss, followed by a soft thud.

"What did I just tell you?" Hollyleaf hissed irritably. She sighed. "Are you okay?"

"Fine. Are we almost out?" 

"We're getting there."

The tunnel then got lighter as they walked, and it raised to the entrance. Forest scents filled Hollyleaf's nose. Regret filled through her. Should she go back?

"Thank you!" Dovewing said, at the same time Ivypool meowed, "Thank StarClan."

But before they could go out, she hissed, "Wait, when you get home, please don't tell anyone about me."

They blinked at her, Dovewing mewed, "But...you don't want to go back? I'm sure ThunderClan will forgive you Holl-"

"No, believe me, they wont. Don't tell anyone about me, you got that?" She waited till they nodded. "Good, now go."

The sisters exited the tunnels, she could hear them sighing with relief. 

She watched for a little, until they were safely out. She padded back into the darkness, knowing she'd just missed her chance to go back to ThunderClan. But a feeling of dread came over her at that thought. Did her brothers tell the Clan she killed Ashfur? What about when she spoke out at the gathering? Would they even accept her? How could she go back?

Fallen Leaves scent then filled the air. Her pelt warmed with relief at the sight of him. His faint outline was coming towards her. He seemed surprised. "H-Hollyleaf? I thought you went back with your Clanmat-"

He was cut off as she pressed her nose to his. Her green eyes met his blue ones. "I didn't want to go back." She whispered "I don't think I'll belong in ThunderClan as I do here. My home is here in the tunnels, with you."

Hollyleaf saw affection fill his gaze, and he touched his muzzle to hers. She felt her tail entwine with his. "My home will always be with you, Hollyleaf. Always."