PART 22

Roselyn's POV

"WOAH" Jovana exclaimed from behind as I glanced at her with a small smile "That was the most coolest thing I have ever seen" said Liya with a shocked expressions "I grew up hearing that goosebumpy roar" Stiles shrugged proudly "Miss Rose,How come wolves roar and not...howl?" Asked an embarrassed Liya,I understand her curiosity.Stereotypically speaking,Wolves are meant to howl not roar "Well.....not every wolf can roar,Dear Liya.This is what distincts an Alpha from a Beta and Omega" I explained to the curious teen as she nodded understanding "G-Guys-Who is this Black wolf staring at us" Jovana said pointing towards Derek standing beside Liam.Stiles chuckled and put his hands around Liya's shoulder "That,My ladies. Is the sour wolf" he said cheekily as Derek let out a warning growl towards his direction as Stiles stood straight and cleared his throat trying to hide the intimidation as the girls let out heartily laughs at the intimidated boy.

"Stiles drop Liya and Jovana safely and then go straight home" I said as I made my way towards the wolves "Aren't you coming,Cap?" Asked Jovana as I shook my head in response "I'll be a little late,Don't worry" I said as she nodded and started walking towards the parked cars and got in as I watched Stiles drive away Roscoe.

I turned back to Derek and Liam as they stared at me with their big glowing eyes "Congratulations" I said rubbing Liam's soft fur as he howled with happiness "I know you are happy but remember to be in control and you know where to find me when there's anything bothering my little one hmm?" I said softly as Liam shook his head once and and once again bowed infront of me "Farewell,Little One" I said and watched as Liam ran on his fours,I smiled at him as he ran but before disappearing in the woods he looked back at us and I gave him one last nod of permission and with that he disappeared in the woods.

As I looked back the black wolf standing beside me also had his sight locked on the place where Liam stood last "He's alright now" I said knowing well how Derek cared for the younger wolves and how he considered them as his responsibility "You did a great job leading your pack" I praised the wolf as he looked at the ground accepting his praise "Farewell to you too,Dear Friend" I said as I ruffled his soft black fur and backed away,The black wolf also bowed before disappearing in the woods with his inhumane speed.

I smiled looking at the moon,Shining in it's full glory making everything around her feel dull and unimportant,Maybe that's why this gorgeous of a thing has an affect on beings like wolves and even on abomination of nature like Me....I started walking around and smiled remembering the night of my first successful shape-shift.It was a very........painful but memorable night.

"Mother,I'm scared" Rose exclaimed looking at her mother with a nervous expression,Charlotte smiled at her daughter before taking her hands and rubbing her palms to calm her daughter down.That was the only way to calm her nervous state "There's nothing to be nervous about,Dear Roselyn.Your father and I are here by your side" she said comforting her as Rose nodded and gave a small smile to her mother before heading towards the circle and standing in the middle of it,Tom came with a couple of old Witches whom Rose recognised as her charm and potion teachers,They came and stood on each side of Rose outside the circle,Charlotte went and stood beside her husband and placed a hand on his shoulder as Tom squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Rose still hadn't triggered her gene nor her healing factor but Thomas suspected a barrier stopping his daughter's triggering as there was no way she wasn't a born witch nor nature would leave her warewolf gene out,He suspected a loop of some kind and he was determined to find the reason tonight by performing a very advanced ritual which had two possible outcomes it's either Rose will shape-shift or she'll loose her last few chances of doing so,