Uzumaki's Jealous💚

It has been six years since Uzumaki Karin changed her name to Hatake Karin. Six years have passed since Karin married the sixth Hokage, Hatake Kakashi and became Mrs. Hokage who was loved by the people of Konoha. They were blessed with a handsome son with silver hair and ruby ​​eyes. Kakashi's successor, Hatake Ken. With a handsome face that is very similar to Kakashi. Maybe only Karin and Ayame (Teuchi's daughter) could say it because they were the only ones who had seen Kakashi's face without a barrier.

 Maybe only Karin and Ayame (Teuchi's daughter) could say it because they were the only ones who had seen Kakashi's face without a barrier

Becoming the wife of a Hokage unknowingly shapes Karin's character from a bad girl to a graceful and unpretentious woman. No more loud voice and childish attitude.

Thanks to Hyuuga Hinata who always teaches her many things even though she is not married yet. Well.. even though that graceful and unpretentious attitude will disappear instantly when Karin is alone with her husband.

Speaking of Hinata and the household, tomorrow is Hyuuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto's wedding day. How lucky is that noisy guy is to get a wife like Hinata. That's why the village became very crowded. The daimyo and higher-ups from other villages have started arriving for the wedding of the hero of the ninja world with the Hyuuga princess.

Three of the five Kage had arrived in Konoha last night. Just waiting for Raigake and Mizukage. The temple and its courtyard which will be used as the location of the party have also been decorated in such a way.

Currently, the Hokage family is having breakfast. The three of them seemed calm enjoying their meal. When everyone finished, Karin packed up the cutlery and washed it in the sink. Ken was tidying up his equipment in the room when Kakashi approached Karin, he moved Karin's red hair aside and kissed her neck from behind.

"What are you doing, dear?" Kakashi hugged Karin and again gave small kisses on the woman's neck from behind.

"Hokage-sama, stop tickling my neck. I still have.....

aaa-enghhh!"

Kakashi managed to make a reddish spot under Karin's ear. Then the Rokudaime left Karin to enjoy her tea at the dining table.

"Kakashi!" Karin cheered.

"Yes babe?" he said casually.

"You want me to kill you?!"

"Just try it." Kakashi took a sip of his tea calmly which irritated Karin half to death. She also continued her activities with a grunt that made Kakashi chuckle. Finally Ken came down from his room just as Karin finished with her dirty dishes. The red-haired woman dried her hands with a rag hanging on the kitchen wall.

"Kaa-san, do we have red and blue wool yarn?" asked Karin's favorite five-year-old boy.

"Yes dear, just a minute." Karin went to the living room and opened a drawer in the large cupboard, She took out two skeins of wool at her son's request. Then gave it to Ken.