Holi 18+++

Hey guys I am back with a small erotic shot😴😊

Votes-80+

Lets get started and remember no bashing no hate comments read only if you're comfortable.

M-Hey bela come here darling I want to you to apply colour on me first

B-I will but not here

She pulls him to terrace without anyone's notice she pushes him on the cot and he lays on it she took red colour in her hands and applies it on his chest she removes his kurta and kisses his neck he took a small portion of colour and applies it on bela's cleavage she moans and was applying colour on his cheeks he slightly pecked her lips and she licks them she was moving her fingers on his chest she licks his chest she keeps the colour plate on another side and lays properly on him she was licking his face mahir pressed her ass and pulls her more closer to him she was kissing his chest and moving her hands on his face he took her hand in his hands and licks her fingers one by one she bites his chest nd sucks his nipple she bites it lightly mahir groans and puts his hands inside bela's hairs he was carresing them she then lays beside him panting heavily and mahir hovers upon her nd removes her kurti he carreses her forehead and presses her boobs he kisses her neck and she moans mahir likes that and sucks her cleavage he starts licking it and bites it she was moaning holding his hairs he removes her bra and kisses her breast he licks them one by one bela was panting heavily he took her nipple in his mouth and bites it then he sucks it and she likes that uumm like this ahh the best holi of my life he licks her bossoms and starts pressing her boobs umm yeah ahh he kisses her nipples he made her sit and starts kissing her neck madly she was holding his head and was moving her hands on his back oh yeah she Peirce her nails inside his vback he again pushes her and lays on her he removes her clothes and looks in to her eyes she pulls him closer and sucks his lips he was moaning feeling her warm lips he bites her upper lip and she opens her mouth he flicks his tongue inside her mouth and sucks her tongue he was pressing bela's boobs in between he broke the kiss and then bites her navel he was moving his hand all over her belly she was moving her body feeling pleasure he then draws pattern on hee chest with his fingers her chest was heaving up and down mahir was seeing how her boobs were shaking and bouncing when she took a breath mahir presses her nipple between his lips and bela moans he takes her another nipple between his thumb and finger he then kisses her cleavage again she pushes him and made him stand she then kisses his all body starting from upwards mahir is holding her hairs and was closing his eyes moaning lightly and slowly bela remove his boxers and sees his member standing she licks its tip and and kisses it umm she took his mushroom inside her mouth and starts locking it then she sucks it ans he likes that she took his whole dick inside her mouth and starts sucking it fastly he was pushing his big member inside her small mouth fastly bela was not able to take a breath but was enjoying the continuous pounding inside her mouth he cums and bela swallowed each drop of his precum he again deep throat his cock deep inside her mouth she again sucks it with her hands she was holding his waist and squeezing it she stands and he pulls her towards himself he sits on his knees and sucks her stomach he bites her navel bela was holding his head he removes her panty and sucks her cunt he was licking her pussy opening the lips and bela was holding her hairs and moaning more loudly mahir was sucking her cunt he stands and enters inside her she pins herself to a wall and he picks her up she covers his waist with her legs mahir was pumping fastly inside her his hands were on the wall and both were feeling hot they both were sweating ahh ahh more fast aghhhhh fuck mahir you're so good you're soo good baby ahh umm mmm fuckkkk mahir was pumping fastly inside her both cums and he removes his dick he wass moving it cum lands on bela's stomach bela licks it taking it on her fingers she sits down and mahir was kissing her back he was sucking and licking her back he made her lay on her knees from behind and lays on her bela closes her eyes and mahir licks her ass hole and bela was ready he then lines his man hood on her ass hole nd enters inside her he was pumping his dick inside her ass small drops of blood fell on the floor bela held a rod for support after some time they bot h layer on the cot bela was sitting on him she was riding him with a slow pace he was holding her ass and pressing it he slaps it ans she fastens her pace and he groans she fells on hin they wire there clothes and returns to their house they both enters inside the washroom and nd mahir and bela were bathing inside both were moving there hands on each others body mahir again enters inside her and both fucks each other endless times inside washroom later bela was sitting on mahir nd was riding him he was slapping her ass he sits on a chair nd made bela sit on his lap she was riding him again they both reached there heights of pleasure and slept hugging each other.........

Vote and comment
Ignore grammatical errors