1 and about

Avery Ketchman age 13

"Wake up!"Lily said jumping on my bed, "im up

"Wake up!"Lily said jumping on my bed, "im up."i said rubbing my eyes, "go get ready we r going to Santa Monica,Blvd for season 9 of dance moms."Lily said as she stopped jumping on my bed. I nodded and got up, washed up,brushed my teeth,put my hair in a ponytail and put a sweatshirt and sweatpants on. i walked out my room with my luggages (only3) and my phone in my hand to see everyone else waiting by the door, "you ready?"my mom asked and i nodded saying goodbye to my brother and dad.
!!!!TIME SKIP!!!!
The hotel room is quite big and stacy and lily are making tiktoks. While i scroll on instagram, "hey av u haven't posted on instagram in a while ur fans are getting worried."mom said. So i started looking at photos in my camera roll after not finding any cute ones i tooks photos by the love seat and window.

AveryK

Guys im not died lol<3likes:76MComments:64MShares:33MLillyK: cuteStacydancemoms: prettyabbyleemiller: smile more^yes ma'amfinnwolfhard: i miss you :((((((^i miss u tooo :( ill get to see u soon thofinnisthebomb: wait is avery and finn meeting up a...

likes:76M
Comments:64M
Shares:33M
LillyK: cute
Stacydancemoms: pretty
abbyleemiller: smile more
^yes ma'am
finnwolfhard: i miss you :((((((
^i miss u tooo :( ill get to see u soon tho
finnisthebomb: wait is avery and finn meeting up again
^maybe jk i dont think we r
noahschnapp: chole says u look pretty

"posted"i said not taking my eyes off the screen, "btw in 10 we gotta go to the aldc so get ready."lily said walking in the a sports bra and leggings. I got up went to change and got in the car. Once we got there camera we met the girls (Pressley,Savannah,GiaNina and Hannah, ofc me and lily) "6 people are here why miss.abby likes odd numbers?"I asked, "oh theres one more person they arent here yet."GiaNina said and i nodded, we walked into the dancers dun and waited for the last person. Someone knocked on the door so i opened it, it was a boy around 5'6 im guessing,

"Hi, how may I help you?"I asked in a sweet voice, "Um im look the the rest of the dance moms cast im the final member."He said scraching the back of his neck(brady's gonna be 14 in this btw) i nodded and everyone said hi, "wanna ask 5 questions about eachother to get to know yk us."pressley said not taking her eyes off of the guy, "Okay is it gonna be the same questions?"Lily asked, "yes, ok so lets see the questions are age,name,best style, worst style and why you joined."Pressley said. Once we got done Miss.Abby called us in the start the pyrmid.

"You can make this team amazing or not just like last year now we have someone new, Avery has been with us since season 1 but didnt show up for season8 why is that?!"Miss.Abby asked, "Im sorry I was filming Stranger Things The Addams Family Enola and more!"I said, "Hows ur little boyfriend going."She asked, "Actually we are not dating hes turing 18 this year while im turning 14."I smiled amd she nodded, "Anyways lets get on to the prymid. On the bottom is GiaNina,Hannah-"Abby started to say, "WHY Is my little hannah on the bottom is the group dance she was in won!"

Hannahs mom scream, while abby just contunied, "Where were we, oh yea on the bottom is GiaNina HANNAH Savannah and Lilly, you guys did great but could you do better... yes"Miss.Abby said, "Next on the prymid is Brady and Pressley, you guys did great but i didnt like ur placements, on the top is Avery even tho she wasnt there that season her acting,singoing, and dancing is amazing for a 13year old keep up the work."She added

"We have 2 duets, 2 solos and 2 trios. Brady, Avery you have a duet together called Maybe i was boring, its about a guy hopelessly in love but the girl cheats. Lily and Pressley you guys have a duet called Metor Shower, Avery and brady u guys have solos lastly gianina,pressley and hannah u guys have a trio called Pacify Her and Brady,Avery and Savvanah you guys have a trio called Welcome to the Internet."
"I need lily,pressley and hannah to say and the rest go and strech."She added. Once she said that we left to go and strech in the dancers den.