Introduction

You've been given a cursed ability.

The ability to see, hear, and feel ghosts.

Their rotting bodies could be seen as they walked indefinitely. You can clearly see the worms, the blood, and the deformity of their skin as they decay.

Their touches are as frigid as the undead. It feels disgusting.

As they mutter incoherent things near your ear, you can hear their repulsive breaths. Inside them, you can hear the worms and other decomposers twitching. You can clearly hear them.

But what if you meet someone who possesses the same skill as you?

You sighed and stood at an abandoned shrine, holding a single 500 yen note. Weeds grew thickly all around them, and trees grew abnormally tall behind them. You tossed the coin and clapped twice before making a wish with your closed eyes.

'I pray that those monsters do not harm my family. I'll take care of everything... Please assist me in removing this ability. Please... Please save me as well. '

You opened your eyes and stared at the sky as you finished your wish, opening your mouth to take a shaky breath.

But then you heard a loud crashing sound from behind you, which almost made you jump. Looking back, you noticed a wooden sign board that had fallen off the torii on the ground. You picked it up as you walked over it.

'' Hakurei Shrine " You read out loud.

You returned to the empty donation box and placed the sign behind it on the table. You gently placed it there after dusting it off a few times. You gave a slight smile and walked away.

You had no idea that what you had just walked into would save your life indefinitely.

Mieruko-chan x Female reader x Touhou

■□■□■□■

Please proceed first in the warnings before continuing

• contains descriptive mentions of gore
• descriptive mentions of panic, anxiety, etc. attack
• the whole story is disturbingly horror

Viewer discretion is advised.

■□■□■□■

Mieruko-chan belongs to Tomoki Izumi
Touhou belongs to Zun

■□■□■□■

"𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚..!"

■□■□■□■

■□■□■□■

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.."

■□■□■□■

■□■□■□■