Chapter 1: a furry boi in a world of pocket monsters.

So, our story begins with the fight between Gogeta and omega Shenron. "Aww, is that all you got Shenron? I'm disappointed." Says the fusion mockingly. "GRRRRRRR! HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE SHADOW DRAGON GOD! ILL KILL YOU!" Yells Shenron as he charges in for a punch. The fusion easily doges the punch and delivers a punch of his own. Shenron lightly coughs up blood and holds his stomach in pain. "You mad because I'm so much better then you?" Gogeta asks. "YOU WILL DIE!" The shadow dragon yells. Shenron decides it's time for this filthy fusion to die so he charges up a ball of pure darkness from all the shadow dragons. "IT'S OVER FOR YOU SAIYAN! THIS BALL HAS ENOUGH POWER TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!" Shenron says with a smirk. "NOW DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" Shenron screams as he launches the ball at Gogeta. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Everyone below screams. But then Gogeta kicks the ball away into the stratosphere and destroys it with a Big Bang attack. Everyone except for Gogeta is in shock. "Alright, it been fun but I'm running out of time so it's time to end this." The fusion says. "ULTRA BIG BANG!" The fusion screams. "KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" A huge beam of blue energy comes out of Gogetas hands and hits the shadow dragon head on. "N- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!" The shadow dragon scream as his voice slowly fades away. But also, a mysterious force is starting to pull Gogeta too. The Big Bang Kamehameha was so powerful it broke the dimension a bit. This caused a worm hole to appear in front of Gogeta, sucking him away in it. Luckily the blast was strong enough to obliterate omega Shenron before Gogeta got sucked away. Everyone was in shock, both Gogeta and Shenron were gone. "Wha- What happend. Where's Gogeta?" Gohan asked.
In the Pokémon universe: Ash has met with Bonnie, Clement, and Serena, and the group of 4 were traveling the world of Pokémon. "Ahh, the breeze today is nice." Serena said. When suddenly Pikachu started sniffing the air and running around. "Huh, Pikachu, what's wrong?" Ash asked. "Pika, Pika Pi." Pikachu replied, and started running into the forest. "Hey! Wait up Pikachu!" Ash said running after Pikachu. The other 3 followed close behind. Once Pikachu stopped running they saw a huge crater, about 100 meters across, and all the wild Pokémon standing around it. And they were very surprised when they saw what was in the middle. In the middle was a man, around his 30s, wearing white pants, blue boots, and most importantly, no shirt. It looked like he had furr on his body. "Oh no! What happend here!" Serena shouted. "I don't know. But I think we should help this man." Clement said. "He looks oddly like a Pokémon." Ash said. "Yeah, maybe it's a legendary!" Ash yelled. "ASH REALLY!" All three said. But then the man started to wake up. "H-huh, where- am- I?" Said the man.

    And first chapter done. I will be posting part 2 either soon or tomorrow. SEE YA!