#1

It was Valentine's day. Unlike all the other couples I was just own my own sitting at a coffee shop trying to finish my project. I've always been an organized person when it comes to my priorities. Especially when it's my job. Being an interior designer does require a lot of customer attention, and such. 

I sighed sometimes you just have those days where you wish you could relax. I shut my laptop, trying to enjoy my coffee. The workload is hella crazy. My thoughts were interrupted as  my phone rang grabbing but not loud enough to gather any attention towards me. I picked it up, without even looking at it I knew it was Caleb. It had to be him. I swiped the screen to unlock and it turned out to be him.

"Hey Sugar, how's it going?"

"Not much, just trying to get my thing done. How about you?"

"Nothing, just here with my girlfriend; Celeste."

"Oh tell her I said hi" I hadn't realize how I ended up walking out from the coffee shop and on the busy streets of New York.

"I will. You do remember our plan for tomorrow right Rain."

"Of course, how could I forget!"

"Alright I'll talk to you later then." I pressed 'end' and looked for the next house I'm supposed to design for.

George Villas

Checking the time it said 4:56pm. I had enough time to get the details about the house. Then I could go home and enjoy my single sexiness day on the couch watching netflix with all my favourite shows.

By the time I reached the place it was already 6:00 this is quite along drive. I parked my car on the nearest area I could find. I knew I was rushing thanks to henry my boss, he said I should reach around 5:00 but hey blame the traffic. Besides, I need to plan things for tomorrow. I took a deep breath gathered all my thing and headed towards the door.

I rang the doorbell, I don't know why I was feeling so nervous. Quite soon it was opened by a butler I'm guessing.

"Um.. Hi. I'm looking for Mr. Reynolds. I'm here to discuss their house requirements." I smiled uneasy.

"Oh yes, please come right along." He gave me a genuine smile. As soon as I walked in. My jaw it the floor. LITERALLY. Why would they even need me, this house is already well sculptured and really really goodlooking. Man, I'd die to live in these type of houses.

"You may take a seat Miss." He pointed towards the leather seat couches in the middle. I sat down brushing my invisible creases. Since there was nothing really to do I scrolled down my instagram feed. Finally a voice distracted me.

"Who the hell are you?" I looked up to meet a set of haunting green eyes. I blinked unable to utter a word. What the hell, He is so fucking gorgeous. I gupled down trying to hold in my desperation of any sort.

"Um. Hi. I'm Rain, I was called upon by Mr. Reynolds to discuss about this house to-"

"I think you have the wrong address, just get out and leave." I looked at him in shock. Is this really how he talks to people? What the fuck this dude needed a lesson. I gave him my fake mean smile, ofcourse I couldn't be rude. But nor could I handle any more insults. So I decided to leave I gathered my thing ready to leave his mighty lord's arroagant presence but another male voice stopped me. This was much sincere unlike the other one.

"You're Rain right? Rain Alders!"

I turned around and nodded. Mr arrogant had a bored expression on his face nontheless he was standing there and looking at us. This one looked similar to Mr. Arrogant except he seemed a bit chubbier maybe they are brothers. Whoa?!

More like polar opposite siblings.

"Hi. Yes that's me." I smiled genuinely.

"Sorry, I just wasn't expecting you at this time. Please have a seat Ms. Alders."

"Thank you." I looked up to see Mr. Arrogant. His gaze was piercing holes into mine. I was feeling cold. I was feeling intimidated by him. I'm more comfortable with this one.

"So I called you here because my sister's wedding coming up soon. I've heard alot about you and I called your boss henry to see if we could get in contact with you."

"Oh thank you Mr. Reynolds and congratualtions on your sister's wedding. I'd love to help."

"Please call me Caleb. You may have met my brother already: Jake."

"Yes, I've" Our gazes collide again he looked at me with such intensity but it was dismissed quickly by his huff. What the fuck is his problem? He turned and left into some unknown direction of this mention. I brought my attention back to Caleb.

"So you'd want the after party here. That's what it says here."

"Yes, come I'd like to show you around the house." he replies and escorts me through several halls.

After like what felt an eternity, we went through all the room except this one.

Caleb looked at me as he was about to say something, a sound which I'm guessing was his cellphone ringtone rang out loud.

"You go ahead, I'll be right back."  He looked tense at the phone.

I entered this room and it was all cream. Which was weird. Because so far, all the room I've been in this house are happy and vibrant colours with various decorations excpect this one. It just feels old and dull. Like there's nothing really to look at except the view of the city which comes from the window. As I walked around an old chained metallic necklace catches my eyes. The word strong was engraved on it with black. Wow I've never been this curious my life. As I was about to pick it up I felt a hand grabbed my elbow really hard, turning me around and pinning me to the nearest walls. And here I was again, meeting with Mr. Arrogant aka Jake.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I could feel his hot breath on my face. We were only inches away from one another. I slowly gulped to say something but nothing came out. My heart was thumping really.

"I-I was just looking around."

"Get your shit done and leave." He finally lets go of my arm, and walks out. I looked down feeling ashamed of myself. What the fuck is wrong with him?

So, Hi I'm Rose and this is just a short story I wanted to do. It's probably not that great but bare with me it'll get better I promise.

Vote/Comment

Dedciated to: @infinitestarss bc you are amazing! (: