daddy's rule!

Author pov:

Jungkook is really sweet and playful man but sometimes his moods changes from poles to poles once he looks like a bunny and the second daddy... This is pretty usual for Y/n but she loves obeying her daddy and then when need feed the bunny Banana milk but she really liked when she get orders from Jeon daddy and he still be so careful never hurted.

Y/n pov-:

Daddy was gonna come home, I was in my car going home with some of his favourite food, (after sometime) kook came and I was taking out the food in the kitchen while a pair of strong hands wrapped around my waist and snaked under my oversized t shirt and took of my bra kissing my neck and his hot breath giving shivers down there... I was so lost in the pleasure he gave me. He turned me around kissed so deep no girl can ever pull off even if u hate em, took my tiny figure in his hands and lifted up and headed towards the bedroom and put me down gently , he opened my legs like a door and took of my soaked pantie and threw on the ground, massaging my thigh and kissing my 😺ssy like he kisses bam.

The first rule is to never shave my pussy by myself or in any parlour, only Jeon daddy can do and he calls it "pussy spa" 😹 but I really love the pussy spa by him👅

Jk pov:

Y/n pussy wasn't shave but Jeon love kissing y/n pussy it's just so delicious then he looked up and said

Jk: already so wet
Y/n: daddy don't you think I need a pussy spa?
Jk: chuckles* yes babygirl (in his deep voice)

Y/n sticks out her tounge to daddy when he was lifting her up to go to bathroom and he knows what she wants a sloppy kiss which he gives and held to bathroom. Y/n looked lil scared when he was going to take of the strap she closed her eyes tight

Jk: relax babygirl nothing will happen
Y/n : I know it will pain!!
Jk: I won't let it okay? Let's do it in count 3
Y/n: shook her head yes*

3..2...1.. and jk took off the strap so fast and you didn't even feel it and fastly covered the area with his hands to stop the burning sensation y/n was suprised seemed like jaykay was some professional!? Damn he is good at everything! He did it 2 more times and the applied the cream and to keep the sweaty smell away which is his favourite part to do he massages it so well and y/n loves it she was moaning his name non stop and he was massaging more and more and when it got too sloppy he inserted his well built fingers and you screamed his name more louder he went faster and faster and faster making you cum all over his fingers, he cleaned so well youe pussy by sucking it. You were a moaning mess not in a situation to say a word he got up and hovered you and started to kiss like he is hungry from decades!