PART 23

Roselyn's POV

I made my way towards the Mikaelson Mansion,Parking my car in the driveway.I got out and took in the scenery,Everything was the same as I remembered.The garden,the huge mansion,Memories crashed like a flood in my mind,All of us sitting in the garden ranting nonsense,Rebekah and Margaret gossiping about young lads while I read a book,Ahh good old memories.

I took a deep breath before approaching the door and to my surprise it was open Of course,who would dare step into hell itself,I made my way to the living room but there was no one there,I sniffed the air to meet with a bunch of mingled scents,I followed the source and it was coming from upstairs,The more close I got the stronger the scents got and as I was approaching the room of the source the scents started to separate and one specific scent caught my attention,I don't know why but something told me that I won't be much happy after seeing what I was about to approach.

As I got closer I could heard Elijah's voice and I quickly vamped towards the room with the open door,I saw Elijah's back and heard him talk to I assumed was Klaus,I put my hand on his shoulder as he looked back as if he knew I was there as I smiled at him and that smile quickly faded away when I saw the scene infront of me....

Klaus was on his bed shirtless with a naked Caroline laying down beside him,I didn't know what came over me,My heart felt as if it broke into a million pieces,I thank Lord at these times that heart breaks don't make audible sounds because if they did the world would have this weird noise coming out of every passing Person's chest.

I gulped at the sight not too thickly,I wore a calm Persona,I looked at Klaus whose face showed a mix expression,Guilt maybe?Why would he feel guilty? He chose this way as his,It shouldn't have affected me considering it had been a thousand years since our last encounter but somehow he had the same affect on me and my stupid heart as he had then,I teared my eyes from sight not even acknowledging Caroline's presence there yet even seeing her face.

I looked at Elijah and his expression too showed a guilty,sympathetic expression,I gave him a half hearted fake smile as he returned it "Shall we go downstairs?" He asked as I nodded and looked at the ground "We don't have much time,Come quick" I announced and followed Elijah downstairs.

"Rose tea and Peach pastries,You remember" I said eyeing my favourite tea combination placed infront of me as Elijah gave me a small smile "How could I forget?" He said handing me the tea cup and a piece of Peach Pastry,I took a bite of the pastry and hummed in pure pleasure,savouring the taste "It's not too sweet not too tangy,Just perfect" I praised as Elijah now genuinely smiled at me "I'm glad you enjoy the taste" he said taking a sip from his Rose tea,We sat in silence for a moment before he asked with a serious expression "Roselyn,You said you'll tell me what happened that night" I sighed and decided to tell him everything.

"Roselyn-I am very sorry",Elijah said wrapping his arms around me,I felt him tighten his embrace "You don't have to go with Niklaus if you don't want to" he said caressing my back,I shook my head lightly "I gave him my word,Elijah.I can't back away now,I promise,I'll be fine" I said assuring my worried friend "Are you sure?" He asked one last time as I nodded and before we could continue the conversation someone started approaching us.Of course it would be none other than Niklaus,

He had a confused expression but soon covered it with his signature grin "We are getting late,Love" he said looking at me as I nodded and got up to leave.

Stefan loaded my last bag in a black SUV and went to the driver's seat as Klaus made his way to the back door and opened it,signalling me to come as I nodded and faced Elijah whom had a concerned expression on his face,

He cupped my face with his left hand "Are you sure you'll be fine?" He asked as I nodded and smiled at him,I stood on my toes and placed a kiss on his cheek before heading towards the car and before entering it I assuringly smiled at Elijah one last time "Please take care of my boys,One of them always find a way to meddle in supernatural drama" I said as Elijah let out a chuckle and nodded "Don't worry" said Elijah as I nodded  and sat in the car as Stefan drove away,passing by the streets.

This isn't going to be easy......

Okay lovlies,This was kinda like a filler chapter.I will be updating quite fast cuz I already wasted a couple of days because Miss Gurl was sick asf,PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOT ASS AND DO NOT GET SICK.

PS: Klaus and Roselyn will be alone for the next few chapters😏.