Untitled Part 1

Screams made his eyes snap open. His vision was hazy, yet he could smell his own distress stuck with an alpha's heavy scent. It smelled like being lost in a wood after a storm, the petrichor fragrance suffocated the room, leaving no space for breathing normally. He couldn't recognize the bed he laid on or the firm hands that pushed him against it by the shoulders.

The room was barely illuminated, it was impossible to distinguish the blurry figure that was sitting on the bed, right in front of him.

Mikey tried to remember how he ended up in that situation, the last image he recalled in his mind was looking at the sea while eating taiyaki when suddenly it all turned black.

But more importantly... Who was screaming so desperately?

"Shh, it will stop hurting soon," someone cooed him with a husky voice. A hand caressed his damp locks, lips pressing dangerously at the curvature of his exposed neck.

Mikey flinched immediately. A common fight or fly response of an omega having an unwanted alpha too near his scent glands. He resisted the touch, trying to pull away and escape this person's grasp but it was futile, his limbs felt restless, unresponsive. Something wrong was happening to his body and it has nothing to do with a heat.

He wanted to ask what was happening but his voice was muffled by the other's mouth. A rough kiss took Mikey by surprise, his tongue pushing inside, forceful devouring him, invading every space. Mikey struggled or so he thought, but his muscles were definitely not responding.

The room went quiet when the kiss broke... Was he the one screaming then?

Finally, he could focus his eyes on the person that was now a few inches from his face, white hair and unique amethyst eyes staring like a beast admiring his prey, pinning him in his spot with his burning gaze.

"Izana?"

The alpha smirked triumphant, contemplating him with an unreadable expression.

A sudden jolt of pain ached on Mikey's neck; a warmth liquid ran down from it, trickling to his shirt. The corner of his eyes was wet with tears, and by his weakened state he must be drugged. The signs were obvious yet he couldn't believe this nightmare was happening to him. It couldn't be real.

Mikey gasped for gulps of air. He grabbed his now blood-stained shirt with a trembling hand, too horrified of touching the wound shaped on his neck.

"You really got everyone fooled acting brave as an alpha, but when I first saw you, I could easily tell you were an omega," he explained as he leaned against Mikey's neck, voice velvet and sugar coated. He inhaled deeply the scent of his omega, even if it was almost inexistent; a soft fragrance of vanilla.

Mikey squeezed his eyes closed, still froze by the commotion.

"But you are my half-brother... Why?" His voice was a dead whisper, strangled by shock and contained rage.

"I am not," Izana replied coldly. "We aren't related by blood but even if we were, I would have claimed what belonged to me by right."

Mikey blinked the silent tears a few times, pain still lingered, the sensation of being teared, clawed until his very soul pulsed underneath his skin. This felt nothing as he imagined such a special moment would be. Instead of joy, dread was the only thing filling his mind.

What could have been beautiful got rotten by Izana's hands. His future crushed and he couldn't do anything to prevent it.

"What?"

"I wanted Shinichiro as my mate but he died. So, you'll take his place," Izana explained as if his consent means nothing. "Kakucho, help me here to check if the mark succeeded."