1st day of hell

Izayha P.O.V

Hi I'm Izayha my family just moved to Texas from South Dakota.

My family isn't the best my mom died when I was 3 my dad blames me and beats me and yells how it was my fault.

I run down the stairs praying my dad would not wake up on the couch , beer bottles saround him , I run in the kitchen grabbing a banana sprinting out the door as fast as I can.

I walk to the front office my head down trying to avoid the stairs and whispers when I found the office the lady  looked up rolling her eyes "I-i um Izayha Moreno " I said cursing my stutter she grabs a paper shoving it into my arms not sparring me a glance.

I leave the office trying to find my first class called 'your Identity' I bumped into a jock and I could tell because he had the jacket on and everything "hey kid you know where you going " "n-no" I said looking down after standing for a second he grabbed the paper out of my hands gently.

"Oh 'your Identity' of course follow me " he said with is light smile , I follow him as he leads me to a class with two ther students    " hey Mr. Wong got a new one "he said pushing me forward a bit handing me my paper "I'm Michael by the way "he says kindly "go to the table fild with jocks at lunch and if I'm not at the jocks table go to the table with the popular people  "o-ok" I said looking away to avoid eye contact.

I walk to a random desk as instructed by Mr. Wong we toke a test he walked around putting different color bracelets on everyone of course I was last getting baby blue .

To be continued......
(Those who saw the first '1st day of hell' tell me was this one better or worse please tell me ???