.

Raavi entered Pandya Store like a little giddy tornado, with her bright sunshine like smile searching for someone, her smile got million times more big when she saw all four Pandya Brothers working in the store, she went to Dev first, her bestfriend, she entered in so casually directly to Dev, ignoring Shiva who just rolled his eyes as he saw her, annoyingly.With a big smile she initiated the conversation, "Hi Dev!", To which Dev smiled a little and replied with a mere uninterested "Hello", and got back to his work, so she again fixated herself in front of him and started, "Dev tum mujhe bike chalana sikhaoge?Please please pleaseeeee!", To which Dev frowned and it was clear that he didn't wanted to teach her, so he said, "Sorry Raavi voh...aaj kal bohot time hai na toh nahi ho payega", but she was stubborn so she said, "Koi baat nahi Dev do teen kya pure ek hafte baad sikhana okay!", To which Dev again frowned and said, "voh mujhe na sikhana nahi aata kya pata achha na sikha pau toh tum na...tum na Shiva,haan Shiva se sikhlo usko to vese hi bachpan se bikes bohot pasand hai aur usine mujhe sikhai thi... thik hai voh sikha dega", Raavi gave a blank expression to him which he clearly ignored, so she had no option but to turn and see Shiva who has been continuously rolling his eyes aand getting annoyed with her presence, she made a puppy face and looked at him, and he said, "Sochna bhi mat tujh jesi chipkali ko bike sikhne ki kya zarurat jaha jaana ho rengte rengte chali ja", this irritated her but she wanted to learn and there was no other way to learn, only he could teach her, so she went there smiling sweetly and pleaded, "Please Shiva please please pleaseeee" but Shiva was reluctant enough that his refrain was visible in the way he rolled his hands and kept looking at the ceiling, and that's when Krish hopped up behind Raavi and said, "Arre Raavi yeh Shiva aur tujhe bike sikhayega *chuckles* bhool jaao yeh to kabhi nahi hoga....sunke hi parallel universe ki baat lagti hai, par tu tension mat le,mai hoon na, aakhir mai kab kaam aaunga mai sikhaa dunga tujhe vese bhi vacations haina toh chal aaj se start karte hai", Raavi's sad face lit up like a kid who gets balloons and she jumped and said, "Sachhiii krishu you are the best!" and gave him a side hug, Shiva was getting agitated so he added, "Yeh tum dono ka chachundar-chipkali ka khel hogaya ho toh futo idhar se dhandhe ka time khoti mat karo"and went away in the store room.Krish and Raavi went to the empty ground and road where Krish instructed him and introduced her with the clutch,gear, accelerates and showed her how to turn on and off.

On the other hand, Shiva was trying to not to get anxious but he definetly was worried because 'Raavi & Krish' doing anything together is a "kaand" even if it's a simple school project they both would 'accidentaly' so something or say, by default they convert it into 'kaand' and then would keep screaming and crying and helplessly making puppy faces to everyone.Shiva needed to stop them do a kaand i.e. 'ese vese bike kisi pe chadha di ya sabziwale ki sabziyan pichak di, or even worse, hath pair tod denge takra ke', he displeasingly fetched his bike keys and kept looking on the roads to find this 'kaandu duo'.

Shiva found them Krish was starting to push the bike from behind and Raavi was starting the bike, he rushed his bike in front of them which shocked both of them suddenly, both of their eyes widened, as Raavi exclaimed, "tu...tu yaha kya kar raha hai abhi to bada bolraha tha mai nahi sikhaunga", and Shiva rolled his eyes in disbelief and said, "Haan toh tu isse sikhegi?Uska khud license nahi aaya abhi...ekdum andho mein kaana raja..ab tu single pasli ghar ja mai sikha dunga".

To which Krish said, "toh bhai pehle hi aajana chahiye tha na pure 2 ghante waste kiye mere huh meri to koi izzat hi nahi hai", and Shiva replied, "Achha kya sikhaya tune is gadhedi ko do ghanto mein?" to which Raavi replied enthusiastically even before Krish could open his mouth, "Krish ne mujhe sabseeee important baat sikhayi...krish ne mujhe sikhaya ke bike na humesha baith ke chalani chahiye aur ise brake kehte hai aur ise brake aur yaha pe stand hota hai aur on and off ese karte hai and petrol yaha se dalvate hai" as she pointed all the parts, Shiva facepalmed on how dobi she is and how idiot his brother is, and he said, "Arre waah Krish itna sab sikha diya tu to bohot achha teacher hai yaha aana zara tujhe izzat se gale lagne hai" (while taking his chappal in hand and krish flexing himself but started fake laugh as he saw chappal and said, "achha toh mai chalta hu...ok byeee" and ran away.