My Teacher Is Now A Baby

Aizawa POV,

     I was jumping from a rooftop when I heard a cry. I jumped into the alley it had come from and saw a little girl surrounded by a couple of thugs. I snuck behind them and got ready to knock them out. When I did the little girl looked at me with fear filled eyes.

"Hey kid, you ok?" I asked, slowly reaching my hand out. Before I could touch her she shrieked and used her quirk on me.

I felt myself get smaller before I blacked out.

Izuku POV,

     I was walking back to the dorms when I heard a cry from the alley I had just passed. I walked In and found a girl apologizing to a baby. I walked closer before the girl noticed me. She scooted backwards and looked at me.

"Hey, I won't hurt you, I promise. Can you tell me what happened?" I asked the girl.

"Scary men said that mommy asked them to take me home. When I followed them they pulled out scary objects. A man came and knocked them out, I thought he was another bad guy and accidentally used my quirk on him. I didn't mean too, he was scary," the girl said as she started crying.

     I looked at the baby and saw clothes that looked like my teachers. I walked closer to the baby and knelt down. I looked at the crying baby and saw a scarf wrapped around it's little body. I picked it up and held it close to me. As I tried to quiet the baby down, the girl was folding the clothes on the ground. She raised the clothes up to me so I could take them.

"Can you put those in the bags over there? After you do that, I'm going to take you to the polive station, okay?" I said, trying not to scare her or the baby.

"Y-yeah, I'll go do that," She said as she put the clothing in the bags.

     I picked up the bags making sure I didn't drop the baby. When I did we headed for the police station. Upon arriving the girl held on to my leg tightly. When we entered the building a man came up to us.

"What are you kids doing out so late?" He asked.

"Hi, um well the girl here was in an kidnapping attempt but that didn't go so well as the baby in my arms is my homeroom teacher. She used her quirk out of fear when he approached her after knocking the guys out," I said answering his question.

"Alright, what's your name kid?" the man asked.

"Izuku Midoriya," I answered.

"Aizawa's student, I'm Detective Tsukauchi, wait you said the baby was your teacher after the girl used her quirk out of fear right?" asked the detective.

"Yes, it was easy to tell it was Aizawa-sensei when I looked at the scarf wrapped around him," I said, holding babyzawa out for him to see.

"Oh no, are you heading back to UA soon?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Yes, I was actually out buying groceries because my classmates forgot to go out and buy some things we needed," I answered with a small sigh.

     I felt babyzawa stir in my arms and looked down. Babyzawa was awake and staring at me. He reached his little hand out and I moved one of my hands to hold his little one. The detective looked at me and smiled a little bit. Babyzawa giggled as I smiled at him.

"I'll have to admit, Baby Aizawa is adorable. But, why don't you head back to UA while I contact the girl's mother," Tsukauchi suggested.

"Alright, have a good rest of your night Detective!" I said with a smile while leaving.

"You too kid!" Tsukauchi called after me.

     As soon as I left the police station, I headed for the dorms. As I walked in the direction if my school, babyzawa started to fall asleep. When we arrived babyzawa was sleeping soundly in my arms. I opened the door and quickly moved out of the way as a chair was flying my way. I looked around the room and saw everyone staring at me. I looked down at babyzawa to see that he was still sleeping.