Falling, Fallen | Episode 8

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

I do not own Tomorrow X Together and any of the Kpop idols used in the story. Everything in the story is entirely fictional and doesn't mean to send hate to any of the models. Hopefully, you'd enjoy rereading the novel.

"I don't think I am simp; besides, you're always clingy to me," Wooyoung retorted—both of them bicker with each other. Then, Shinyoung noticed you and Yeonjun staring at each other— "Let's go, you married couple," Shinyoung said, dragging them with her.

She turned around and mouthed: "Talk about it!"

"Ummm, so," You said.

"Yeah, so," Yeonjun said.

You couldn't take the awkwardness anymore— "Let's talk!" You said, then grabbed his hand and headed to the school garden.

"Y/N, I can't stop thinking about the kiss," Yeonjun said, making you cover his mouth quickly.

Both of you stood there staring at each other—then you moved away; you turned away from him.

"Yeonjun, the kiss between us wasn't meant to happen—besides, I think you should forget all about it," You said.

Then, he pulled you closer and pressed his lips against yours. You slowly closed your eyes, kissing back passionately—little did you know someone took a picture of you guys. Yeonjun broke away from the passionate kiss; you would've left, but he held your hand.

"Y/N, do you still want to deny what we have?" He questioned.

"Yeonjun, can we not talk about this?—Besides, I can't break Junsu's heart!" You uttered, then removed your hand from his.

You walked away from him—-you headed to the cafeteria, and everyone was staring at you; you looked around for Junsu, but he wasn't in the dining area. "Why is everyone staring at me?" You queried, then San put his phone in front of your face.

"What the heck?—-How did that get on the school website?" You queried.

You couldn't believe how quickly someone could post a picture of you and Yeonjun kissing in the school garden.

"Y/N, Are you sure you want to date Junsu?" Shinyoung asked.

"I'll give you my answer later, but I need to find Junsu for now," You uttered.

You left the cafeteria before they interrogated you any further—-you spent the entire lunch period looking for him, but to no avail—you didn't see him. Finally, you let out a deep sigh and head to your class as the bell rings; "I'll clear everything later," You murmured.

You opened the door and saw the teacher was already there; you were glad it was music class. "Well, glad you finally decided to join us, Miss Hwang," Professor Hyun said bitterly.

"I'm sorry, Professor Hyun—it won't happen again," You uttered, then she gestured for you to take a seat.

You took a seat—you met eyes with Junsu, but he looked away as his gaze fell on Yeonjun. You concentrate on what Professor Hyun was saying; "Well, as I was saying; before Miss Hwang rudely interrupted us," she said, making you give her an apologetic look.

"As your final exams are nearing—we won't have class until next week," Professor Hyun said, pausing.

"However, as we have free time, I suggest you and your partner practice with each other; when you have free time," She said, making you guys nod.

+~~+

Y/N:

She dismissed, and Junsu quickly left the class, but I ran after him; "Park Junsu!" I called out. He turned around for a second, then ran away; we chased each other around the entire school grounds—-until we reached the school garden; I finally grabbed hold of his hand.

"Please, let's talk!" I pleaded.

"We don't have anything to talk about," He uttered with a somber tone.

"Junsu, I know you saw the picture—I don't mean for you to see it because," I said, he cut me off.

"So you love Choi Yeonjun?" He asked calmly.

I lowered my gaze because whatever I'd say, it'd hurt him worse than I imagined; "I've gotten your answer, Hwang Y/N," He said, then took his hand out of mine.

"I'm sorry; if I put you on the spot by confessing my feelings," Junsu said, pausing.

"I should've known you love Yeonjun because both of you looked at each other," He uttered, then walked away from me as his tears were threatening to fall.

My heart ached because I didn't want to hurt him at all—yet, that's what I did. I sat on the bench and tried not to let my tears fall—though I failed miserably. I'd never thought I would cry again for a guy, but here I am again; "Why is love so complicated?" I muttered inaudibly. Then, I felt someone's arm around me—hoping it was Shinyoung; when I looked up, I immediately stood up.

"Leave me alone!" I uttered."Y/N, you know if you were honest with your feelings, you won't be here crying your eyes out," Yeonjun said.

"I don't care! Why do you have to kiss me?" I said, hitting on his chest. Then, he held my hand and placed it on his chest—-I could feel his heart beating against his chest; "See, my heart only beats this way for you," he uttered.

"I guess I realized it; since middle school—but I remain oblivious towards my affections," Yeonjun said."So when you confess; I told you those things—-then, Junsu confessed to you," He said, holding my hand in his. 

"I realize my love for you, but you rejected me—which hurt and broke my heart to pieces," Yeonjun said. I looked at him, not knowing what to say because I still love him—-but I couldn't forgive myself for hurting Junsu.

"So, Hwang Y/N, Will you be my girlfriend?" Yeonjun asked.