Chapter 1

ForeignPOV
Driving home late from the library, hair in a bun and finished up my final exams. i took a deep breathe of relief that everything is finally done. it's over. i won't be attending my graduation since the pandemic ruined everything. in the meantime, i'll receive my diploma by mail.. i can't believe 4 years passed already. but I'm glad i completed my degree in business i can't wait to use it!! i parked my Range rover in front of my apartment and walked in. hoping to see my boyfriend here.. i want to at least celebrate in our jacuzzi tonight..
I threw my keys on the table and opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Moèt champagne and poured me a glass.

Thats first sip tasted refreshing all the stress left my body

Thats first sip tasted refreshing all the stress left my body. i feel amazing.. i walk upstairs and opened the door only to be in total complete shock.

My boyfriend sitting there with another girl all over him

My boyfriend sitting there with another girl all over him. straddling him... "What the fuck is this?!" i yelled dropping my glass.
"Oh shit.." Tory said pushing the girl off him. "Who's this Tory?" The mysterious girl questioned "His girlfriend! who the hell are you?" i yelled. Tory dragged me out the room and shit the door behind us "What are you doing yo?! i need fucking answers.. i just graduated and this is what i come home to huh?!" i yelled as tears began to form "Look.. your a smart girl and i know we talked about building a future but.. i honestly don't love you and more Foreign.. i let you stay here till you graduated but unfortunately you gotta go." He explained. he couldn't even look at me.
Anger filled my body. i wasted my time once again. i'm sick of this shit.. i instantly started to hit him and kick him. "You fucking idiot. you wasted my time again! you said you loved me and we were going to get married soon. I HATE YOU" i yelled crying . until his butler assistants came to break it up. i was left on the floor sobbing. as if my whole life flipped upside down. i basically built this man. i loved him with all my heart. we just moved into this beautiful house 2 years ago until i finished school we were going to move far far away. maybe Cancun and own a beautiful beach house,have kids and create different businesses.. money growing overnight.. but i guess my expectations took the best of me. "Get the hell out Foreign!!Pack your shit bitch!" He yelled out of anger wiping the blood on his face. One lesson learned.. never let the lease be in a man's name.. what a bastard.. i was so hurt by his words.. he never called me a bitch EVER. them words hurt.. all i could do was pack my stuff and get the hell out...
10 minutes later

Driving my Dodge SRT enraged. i started going 95 MPH down the highway but my smart senses jumped in.. i would never kill myself over a dumb ass man. i drove to a nearby hotel and checked in. i needed somewhere to sleep until i figure out what the hell i was going to do.. in the meantime i needed sleep what a night..

Next Morning

What a night

What a night.. my name is Foreign. i'm 26 living in Los Angeles. i moved here at 24 with my now ex boyfriend to start a new life. we both moved away from ATL but i think now it's time for me to go back.. all my family and friends are there and at least i finished my degree so now i can start making boss moves. i slept the pain away and no matter how hard it hurts i have to continue on moving.. i decided to call a good friend of mines named Ari.

"Hello?" -Ari"Omg Ari

"Hello?" -Ari
"Omg Ari.. i'm going through a lot of shit.."
"What happened babes? what's going on? i haven't heard from you in like 3 days" -Ari
"Girl.. i caught Tory cheating and he kicked me out after i put my hands on him.. he was bleeding and it's just so messed up after all we been through.. i'm at a hotel he left me stranded!" i cried on the phone.
"Oh hell no.. HE DID WHAT??"-Ari
"I know.. i'm so hurt.. i never been so hurt.. what am i going to do?" i started to freak out.
"Girl, you know i'm here for you.. listen calm down.. everything's gonna be good. i have s private jet coming out there in a hour. meet it there at the jet spot.. your coming back to Georgia sis.. you don't need him. you can stay with me till you get back on your feet and i have a opportunity if your interested but we'll go over it in person" Ari explains. my eyes lit up i couldn't believe she would do such a thing but that is my sister for 20 years. "I live you so damn much thank you girl! i'm gonna ditch this car and call a uber.. ill be at the jet spot in 25 mins.
"Great! ill see you when you touch down. love you😘" -Ari
"Love you!!!" i smiled wiping my tears..

1 Hour Later

The private Jet landed. i was so excited and happy to be leaving LA.. didn't make much friends out here and the people was wierd.. the only thing they do have tho is good food and a good school system.. everything else trash AF. i decided to take a picture for instagram before going in the jet.

Liked by  Tory and 80,0546 Others

Liked by Tory and 80,0546 Others

"Bye Bye LA, Welcome Back ATL😈"
1 Minute Ago

As soon as i hopped in the jet i started getting calls from Tory non stop. i couldn't deal with hearing his voice. i turned my phone into airplane mode.