drake s u p r e m a c y

end of ep 8 alternative ending <3

"We can catch up then okay? So...could you leave us?" Jake somberly suggested, leaving Drew in utter heartbreak.

"W-what? You're seriously-...It was a joke okay? I'm sorry..." Drew tried to explain through his vulnerability.

"It's always a joke Drew! And why do YOU care so much about who I hang out with?" Jake snapped leaving the rest in shock.

"It's like your jealous or something!"

"Well maybe I AM!"

"Why?!"

"BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU JAKE."

The room was silent as a tear ran down Drew's eye.

"There I said it. You happy?"

"Drew I-"

"Forget it, I was stupid to think I might of had a chance...i'm sorry for wasting your time you can...do whatever you were doing before we came in."

Drew slowly walked out the door with both Henry and Liam following him. Jake froze not knowing whether to run for Drew or pretend they never came in.

"Yikes." Hailey said still trying to comprehend what just happened. "Um...Hailey would it be really bad for me to go after him?" "I understand Jake...we can finish this off in the morning." Hailey sighed.

Jake smiled and rushed out the door "Drew wait!"

Drew turned around with tears running down his face.

Jake ran towards him and hugged him tightly, as Drew reciprocated the action. They stayed like that for a while until Jake softly whispered

"I'm sorry..."

"No...its not you, it's me Jake."

Henry and Liam looked at eachother and knew this would be way too awkward if they stuck around, so they kept walking.

They ended the hug, with Jake's arms on Drew's shoulders.

Jake then slightly moved one of his hands on Drew's cheek, leaving his face bright red.

"I...I love you Drew."

"What?"

"I love you."

Drew turned his eyes from Jakes towards his lips, then back up at him.

That was when Jake leaned in for the kiss.