Kyle falls in Ella's mouth

At the Desert...

Kyle and Ella are in the Desert taking a nap to fuel up before they continue to do their Giant Puppy Adventure. Ella (In her Mighty Gear) is in Gigantic size sleeping on her back with Kyle sleeping on her Big Belly.

As Ella's Stomach growled. Kyle woke up.

Kyle FKZF: Ah. I think I have enough rest, we'll see if Ella has enough.

Kyle stands up and Ella's Stomach growled again.

Kyle FKZF: Oh my god. That tickled me.

Kyle walks across her Belly and got up onto her bottom lip of her mouth and he was looking inside of Ella's mouth.

Kyle FKZF: Awff! Her breath is bad. It's funny that she sleeps with her mouth open.

Kyle jumps and grabs onto her muzzle. He was holding onto her top part of her lip.

Kyle FKZF: If I fall in her mouth, she'll choke.

Kyle then climbed up onto her muzzle and steps onto her Big pink nose. He was standing on the Giant Golden Retriever's nose.

Kyle FKZF: Ella. Ella. Ella. Ella! Wake up sleepy pup!

No response.

Kyle FKZF: Oh well. I'll just wait till she wakes me up.

Kyle got off Ella's nose and as he was walking back to her Big Belly, he fell in Ella's mouth, causing Ella to wake up from her slumber.

Ella: (Choking)

Ella gulped something, but she didn't know that it was her friend she swallowed. She turned over on her Belly.

Ella: (Hiccup x6)

Inside Ella's Stomach, Kyle was sitting on Ella's Stomach mucus and Ella hiccuped 4 times. Kyle got launched a few feet in the air as she hiccuped.

Kyle FKZF: Ella!

Ella heard a voice inside her Stomach.

Ella: Huh? A voice is inside my body.

Kyle FKZF: Ella! I'm inside your Stomach!

Ella: Kyle? How'd you get in my body?

Kyle FKZF: I was trying to wake you up, but I fell in your mouth.

Ella: Oh.

Ella's Stomach growled.

Ella: Ooh!

Ella's Stomach started growling fast.

Ella: (Groaning)

Ella coughed 5 times and spat Kyle out with a "Blech!" sound and he hit and bounced off a cactus.

Kyle FKZF: OWWW!

Ella: (Gasp)

Ella shrank back to her original size and ran towards Kyle.

Ella: Kyle, are you okay?

Kyle FKZF: Ah. I got a cactus s-spike on my b-b-back, p-please g-get it off.

Ella carefully got the cactus spike off of Kyle's back.

Kyle FKZF: Ah. That's much better.

Ella then turned Kyle over on his back.

Kyle FKZF: Ella, what are you doing?

Ella pulled Kyle's shirt up a little and starts blowing raspberries on Kyle's stomach.

Kyle FKZF: (laughing) Ella! Stop! That tickles!

Ella: I like your laugh.

Ella grew Giant and blows raspberries on Kyle's stomach.

Kyle FKZF: (Laughing hard) Oh my god! That tickles even more! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Ella!

Ella stops and starts sniffing Kyle while she's Giant.

Kyle FKZF: Ooh! I think Ella is in her love mode.

Ella starts licking Kyle while she's Giant and as Kyle was laying on the ground.

Kyle FKZF: Mmph! Ella! Please stop! Stop!

Ella then stopped licking him and lays down on her Belly and she picked up Kyle with her mouth and sets him down on her Big front paws and starts wagging her Tail.

Kyle FKZF: You blowing raspberries, sniffing me and licking me means you're in your love mode.

Ella: (Chuckle) Golden Retrievers are lovey.

Kyle FKZF: By the way, do you wanna go home and do my mini game?

Ella: Sure, get in my mouth.

Kyle then stands up and stands on her Big front left paw and Ella engulfed half of Kyle's body.

Kyle FKZF: Mrmph!

Ella then slurped him inside her mouth. Kyle was sitting on Ella's Big Tongue with her cheeks goubled up.

Kyle FKZF: Oh my god. Ella, your Tongue feels warm!

Ella: (Chuckle) Okay. Let's go home.

Ella starts running through the Desert with her friend inside her mouth sitting on her Tongue.

The End.