A normal school day- THE GREAT KING?

(Pov Hinata)
I woke up normally at 6am to get ready for school.
I walked all sleepy to my wardrobe and picked my school uniform.  ''WAKE UP NII-CHAN'' came it from Natsu while she slammed the door open.
''Im already up Natsu!!'' i smiled lightly and kissed her forehead ''good morning'' i said softly to my sister. ''GOOD MORNING'' she smiled bright and continued talking like a waterfall what made me laugh.
After we still talked for about 5 more minutes she run downstairs and screamed through the whole house how yummy the breakfast was.
So i got ready took my bag and walked downstairs. ''good morning Shoyo how did you sleep?'' asked my mom smiling. ''good morning mom i slept good and im SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE AND PLAY VOLLEYBALL AFTER SCHOOL'' i started laughing and a bright smile came over my lips.
''How can you two have so much energy in the morning?'' she also started laughing and came over to me to give me my breakfast and my lunch box for school.
''Didn't you looked at the time you will be late for school...'' i looked at her and started running outside will screaming ''THANKS I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH SEE YOU LATER'' i took my bike out of the garage and started pedal fast to my school will eating my breakfast.
When i arrived, i put my bike on the side, locks it ,and ran up to the classes. I opened the door and apologized to my teacher and sat me down on my chair.
The school went over pretty fast...faster than usually but FINALLY i could go and play volleyball. I ran up to the gym and saw Sugawara. ''SUGAAAAAA HEYYYYYY HOW ARE YO-'' i rubbed my eyes and looked again.
WHY IS THE GREAT KING OIKAWA HERE? Suga noticed me and smiled ''Hello Hinata we have a guest as you can see'' i looked confused at both. ''Hello Oikawa why are you here?'' i really wanted to know why he would be here...did something happened?
Oikawa winks at me and made at the same time ''✌🏼" ''Yahooooo chibi-chan im sorry i just wanted to invite you Guys ..'' invite? What? Where ? Why? Was it his birthday?
The great kind took a little note out of his pocket and pressed in my hand. ''In two days at my house, it will be my Graduations year party...'' and why did he invite me? Or the team? Hmmm...i stopped thinking about it and just looked at him and smiled. ''Thanks Great King!!!''
The captain walked away and i looked after him will Suga came to me and poked me shoulder. ''And are you excited? Asked Suga smiles and he also seems like to be in a good mood...
''Yessssss i never was on a real party only Natsu's birthday partys'' my whole body got so excited to be on a real party with so many people.
Suga looked serious at me ''There will be much Alcohol Hinata and if you get drunk and nobody is with you i will kill Oikawa for not looking good, for his guest's...
Suga was looking at me if he would kill now, but i just smiled and said ''dont worry i wont drink'' i actually never drunk alcohol...well maybe i just try one shot...
Practice went really good Sugawara tried to teach me how to do good recives because im not the best at it...
After practice i went home All exhausted went in the shower and than sleeping.