Chapter 22

Monday 8:45 am

It was just Dinah,Normani,Leon and Lauren in one house and the girls were at school Dinah has been up since 5:30 am with Leon and ever sense she never went back to sleep Normani and Lauren are upstairs sleeping while Dinah is trying to stay awake with Leon because he won't go back to sleep either Dinah's tried everything she could but still nothing she thought to herself that this was going to be a long day.

Dinah lied down on the couch and called the school she knew she had to go to work today but she called in to stay home and sleep in Leon was holding onto the furniture walking around he grab Dinah by her hair and started hitting her face she sat up and picked him up and walked to put him in his stroller Dinah put her slippers on and went outside for a walk when Dinah came back inside Normani was awake.

Baby what are you doing up so early this morning Dinah asked Is it wrong for me to be up this early babe you look tired why don't you go upstairs and go to sleep Normani said. but who's going to watch Leon while I sleep Dinah looked at Leon and then at mani babe don't be silly I'll watch him Normani said ok you're the best girlfriend ever I'm gonna go upstairs and get some more sleep Dinah said and kissed Mani's lips.

Dinah walked upstairs and went to the room that her and Normani shared she got right back in the bed and went to sleep later around 11:30 Lauren woke up and went downstairs were Normani was.

"Good Morning"Mani Lauren said while stretching "Good Morning"Lauren Normani responded.

So where's Dinah at Lauren asked she's upstairs asleep she was up all night watching Leon so I told her I'll watch him while she sleeps in. umm if you don't mind me asking can you help me watch him Normani asked. yeah no problem that's what friends are for right Lauren responded Oh Lolo I'm going to text Allz and see if her and her cousin Camila can help too but when the girls get out of school Maya is going to my moms house so I was wondering if you could watch Leon and Lexi Normani asked just to make sure it wasn't to much on her No I don't mind at all Lauren said.

Group chat
Bestie pooh 🤞🏼= Ally
Chica 💋= Camila

ManiBear🧸: Hey can I ask y'all a question?

Bestie pooh🤞🏼: what's your question love.

ManiBear🧸: I was thinking can if you and Mila could come over and watch Leon and Lexi if you don't mind.

Chica 💋: Sure but I have to bring sofi to.

Bestie pooh 🤞🏼: Of course I don't have anything planned.

ManiBear 🧸: See this is why I love you girls so what time will y'all be here.

Bestie pooh🤞🏼: Will be there around 3:00 pm and I love you too bestie ❤️.

Chica 💋: We'll see you soon then love you more friend 😘.

2:00 pm
Lexi is now getting out of school and Maya been out of school sense 1:45 pm and she's outside with Dinah waiting for the school bus to drop Lexi off Maya looks at Dinah and said Mommy where's the school bus it'll be here soon Yaya I promise the bus driver has other kids to drop off before Lexi Dinah respond to her daughter.

So they stood there for a little while longer and then they bus finally arrived at the bus stop as soon as Lexi got off the bus Maya let go of Dinah's hand and ran to Lexi and hugged her Hi Maya how are you doing Lexi asked her Hi Lexi I'm great you wanna go play together Maya asked I would love to go play together Lexi respond.

As Lexi, Maya and Dinah walked back to the house Dinah asked Lexi if she had any homework Lexi responded and said No ma'am my teacher doesn't give us any homework Dinah said well y'all can go outside and play in the backyard on the playground or trampoline but go upstairs and change Lexi ran upstairs into her and Maya's room and changed quickly and came right back downstairs and outside.

Maya decided to play on the playground along with Leon on the baby swing Dinah was outside watching the kids because she was keeping an eye out for Leon, Lexi on the other hand was playing on the trampoline doing flips and stuff Maya look what I can do Maya watched as Lexi did a back walkover into the splits Yaya clapped and asked Lexi how she could do that Lexi just shrugged her shoulders Maya come on we have to go to your grandmas house Normani shouted so Maya could hear her Maya ran to Normani and asked her what about Lexi where is she going Normani told Maya that she was going to stay with Lauren, Ally, and Camila in their house but mama why can't I stay here with Lexi and Leon so Lexi can have someone to play with Maya asked Because your mommy already told your grandma that you were coming over Normani respond back.

The backyard ^

The backyard ^

Well ok then ima go hug Lexi good bye and then we can go to grandmas house as Maya was walking back outside Lexi and Maya met face to face and Lexi hugged her I'll see you soon right Lexi asked yeah on Sunday evening I promise Yaya said Maya Dinah and Normani all left the house Normani dropped off Maya and they head over to Kylie's house and there going to stay the night there until Friday morning.