Chapter 1

I stared angrily at the clock and whispered, "Oh for fucks sake".

While the surf today was pumping, I had to attend class.

"Just a few more seconds, cmon cmon" I thought. As I waited for the bell to go, every second felt like an eternity. Eventually, it rang.

I quickly grabbed my bag and sprinted to my best friend, Louis', class. Just like me, he was the first out of his classroom.

"you coming for a surf?" I asked him

In response, he excitedly replied, "Of course I am, what kind of question is that?" Both of us bolted down the hall to my car as fast as we could. Within minutes, I had us racing to my house to put on our swimsuits and get our boards. I got ready in record time and looked outside to see the swell

The waves were just as I expected, 6 ft and peeling nicely.

"Hurry up Lou" I yelled into the house

"I'm just waxing my board give me a sec!" he replied. I rolled my eyes and stayed standing on the porch waiting. There was almost no one surfing aswell. It was gonna be so great I couldn't wait.

Suddenly I saw a ute pull up on the beach, but not any ute, Niall Horan's.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding" I spoke, angrily. "Tomlinson hurry up or I'm going in without you!" I snapped

"I'm here, I'm here" he replied. "Why are you so angsty about getting out anyways? its like every other day" I just cocked my head to the side towards Niall and his buddies getting out of his car.

"Oh Niall? I don't even know what you hate about him, he's a keen surfer. Like us" Louis said

"Yeah he's so keen that he drops in on everyone and is a dick in the water" I retorted. Louis let out a heavy sigh and started running down to the beach.

"He only does it to you babe, think about it!" He called out

"What? What do you mean Louis!?" I replied. He just laughed and kept running towards the surf. "Louis I swear to god come back here right now!" I yelled whilst chasing after him into the water.

When I reached the water, I dropped my board and jumped on it to start paddling out. I joined Louis past the white water and sat on my board waiting for a new set to come.

"Look who's coming out" Louis says cheekily. I turn around to see Niall and his friends all paddling out, directly towards us.

"Why can't they just go to another spot? why do they have to come to where we are? " I exclaim angrily whilst throwing my hands up

"Because this is the best spot for waves?"

"I don't give a fuck if its a good spot, I don't want him near me" I start Paddling onto the oncoming wave.

"where are you going?" Louis asks

"To give Niall a taste of his own medicine" I reply before catching the wave and surfing directly towards the stupid fake blonde. I keep my board straight up until I reach him and then flick it up the wave sending a spray towards Niall. He tried to shield himself from it but reacted too late and got soaked. I turned to face him and he gave me a glare. I smile to myself and accepted this small victory

Me and Louis continued to surf till sun down, me staying well out of Niall's way.

~

"Amara come in already, I want food" Louis called out from the shore

"One more wave!" I look out the back and see a wave forming. "Perfect!" I think to myself. I lie down on the board and start paddling hard trying to catch the right hander. I caught onto it and popped up. Cutting up and down the wave. The breeze from the speed I was going blew the hair off my face. I was in euphoria. That was until a board dropped in from above.

"What the fuck?" I yelled trying to swerve away from the board about to run into me, causing me to lose my balance and fall into the turbulent water. I tumbled around under the wave until it fizzled out. I appeared from beneath it just in time to see who the culprit was. All I could see was a mess of blonde hair. But, thats all I needed to know.

"Of fuckin' course"\

A/N:

I got the idea for this ff when I was in english and even though I cant write i decided to erm, write it anyways??? Anyways hope u guys enjoyed the first chapter  :P