𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

(Warning: This chapter includes attempted rape, sexual assault, and murder. If any of these topics bother you, please skip this chapter and move to the next. Things will be implied in the next hinting to what happened here, but will not be explicitly stated. Thank you all, and enjoy the chapter. It's a very emotional one, so buckle up. :( )

-𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝗴𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞-

TAYLOR

SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LET GO FROM
Daryl, but Taylor knew she had to at some point.

But yet she didn't, and she continued to plead to him as her nails clawed at the fabric of his flannel," Please, Daryl. These guys are fucking monsters. W-We have to go.".

       "What the hell did they do ta' you?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

        "Please don't let me go." She cried, her arms wrapped tightly around Daryl still.

       "Hey, asshole!" Len shouted, emerging from the group as he stormed up to Daryl and Taylor, "She's mine. Let her the fuck go.".

"Yer's. She ain't no one's asshole but her own goddamn fuckin' person." Daryl griped, bringing her closer.

"Nah, dipshit. She's my fuckin' property." Len glared.

"It's like your a piece of property, Taylor. Everyone uses you for their own advantages.".

"Your a cheap ass object. Something people can use whenever they please.".

"Daryl's using you, Taylor. Everyone is.".

"You'll never change. You'll always be the same weak little girl from back in seventh grade.".

       "Fuckin' bitch. Don' know when ta' fuckin' listen." Len grumbled, grabbing Taylor by the hair as he pulled her away from Daryl.

       "Let me go! I'll fucking kill you!" She cried, clawing at the man's arms.

        "Have me!" She heard Jordyn speak up, seeing her walk up to Len, "You can claim me or whatever the fuck you wanna do with me, but you leave her alone, got it?".

      Hel looked between Taylor and Jordyn for a moment before chuckling, shoving Taylor away as he smirked down at Jordyn," You got yerself a deal pretty lady.".

      "Jordyn, please don't do this. You know what this fucking asshole'll do." Taylor whimpered, hugging Jordyn from behind.