Wake up

(Picture above drawn by me on ibispaint)
Bluiidayz here, welcome to my first story here on Wattpad! I like to keep my stories to the point so this is the story for you if you don't like long descriptions. Enjoy!
———————————————————————————

I awoke. I wasn't really sure why because it was still dark outside. Maybe I heard something? Probably the neighbors again. I listened intently, but I couldn't hear anything. I shrugged it off and tried to go back to sleep.

I couldn't sleep. I rolled around and curled into a ball, trying to get comfortable, but it was way too cold. Hey, maybe I woke up from the cold.

About an hour later, I gave up. I wasn't even tired anymore. Then I remembered, I had a book under my pillow! I slipped my hand under the soft case but found nothing. Strange. I could have sworn I had brought it with me to bed. Since it clearly wasn't there, I must have left it downstairs.

'Ugh', I groaned. That meant leaving the warmth and comfort of my bed. If I was cold in bed, I didn't want to imagine how it would be if I got up. But I was getting more bored by the second and I couldn't wait it out till the morning. I glanced at my glowing alarm clock. The screaming red numbers read 3:40am. I made up my mind.