Chapter 1

Before you guys start reading, please read this first. Now, I just wanted to say, that this story is just a fan-fiction, not a biography. So obviously there's some things that are probably fake about Nicholas Perry, as well as some things are going to be exaggerated or having plot twists. Alright with that out of the way, let's get into this story. Happy reading!

(April 20th, 2023)
(Nick is setting up for another mukbang video)
Nick: Alright Orlin, go to Grubhub or DoorDash and order me some Culver's, I need it for a video!
Orlin: Are you sure man? I feel like it's time for you to lose some weight! You weighed about 450 pounds now!
Nick: Just shut up and order me some food! I needed it for a video! That's how we get paid and earning incomes!
Orlin: But you really need to—
Nick: I'm going to be fine! It's just water-weight, nothing too serious! Now come on, order me some Culver's online! I needed it for a video!!!
Orlin: (sighs) Alright.

(8 years ago, March 17th, 2015)
(Nick and Orlin one day decided to take a visit to both of their parents, starting with Nick's)
Nick: Well hello, my dear mom!
Mrs. Perry: Hello sweetheart! Who's besides you?
Nick: Oh him? That is my boyfriend Orlin.
Orlin: Hi, Mrs. Perry!
Mrs. Perry: Oh sweetheart, you know that if your dad saw that you and him are engaged, he's going to be pissed!
Orlin: Wait really? Nick is that true?
Nick: You know, just forget about that, my dad is a conservative.
Mrs. Perry: But I don't mind, you can love whoever you want. As long as you're well, I'm well too!
Nick: Aww! Thanks mom!
Mrs. Perry: So, would you like to sit down in the house and stay for a little while. I made your favorite, a salad with fresh planted vegetables with avocado toast on the side.
Nick: Mmm! That sounds delicious! Gladly! With pleasure!
Mrs. Perry: Alrighty then! Come on in!
(Nick and Orlin enters the house, then went and sat into one of the couches in the living room)
Nick: Wow Orlin! Can't believe that being vegan is the best decision that will change my life! I mean just look at me right now! This vegan experience has been great!
Orlin: Yeah, you should thanks to Leanne!
Nick: Yep, you're right, but Leanne is moving back to Australia, and I won't be able to make another collab with her. Gonna miss her!
Orlin: I mean you probably still will contact her via texting right?
Nick: Yeah, but it's just isn't the same.
Orlin: Yeah, understandable.
(Meanwhile, Mrs. Perry finish making the food and places the food at the dining table)
Mrs. Perry: Hey Nick and Orlin, dinner's ready!
(Nick and Orlin comes to the dining room)
Nick: Let me guess, is it my favorite meal, a salad with an avocado toast?
Mrs. Perry: Bingo! You guessed it right!
(Then the three of them started chatting while eating)
Nick: Umm mom, so I've decided to make a YouTube channel to talk about vegan lifestyles?
Mrs. Perry: Well, I was just about to ask you, do you like the experiences of being vegan?
Nick: Oh yes mom, I do! I think being vegan helped me as a person in general. It helped me not only my physical well-being, but my mental well-being too. It also formed a healthy relationship between me and my boyfriend.
Orlin: Aww! That's so sweet!
Nick: I was just thinking that if I start a new YouTube channel, I could not only share the experiences of being vegan, but also can teach others the lifestyles to be vegan, and also teach the others on why to be vegan!
Mrs. Perry: Yeah, that would actually be a great idea! I would definitely support you!

(At night, after Nick finished showering and wearing his pajamas, he immediately went into his laptop and started creating his YouTube account)
Nick: (thinking) Now if I click this button where I need to accept YouTube's Terms of Services, I will officially be finished making on my ever first YouTube channel!
Orlin: Hey man, what are you doing?
Nick: Yes Orlin! I finally did it! I created my first YouTube channel! This is going to be so exciting! Now I shall name my YouTube channel into a creative name. But what should I name this YouTube channel?
Orlin: How about Nick the Vegan Boy?
Nick: Nah, too basic.
Orlin: What about Nick Avocado, since you're favorite food is avocado, this name actually suits you!
Nick: Not funny man! But this name could be more creative though. Oh wait, what if I rhyme Nick with avocado!
Orlin: Umm I don't know what, Nikocado?
Nick: That's perfect! Nikocado!
Orlin: Wait, I think you should add the word avocado into it! You know to make it more suitable for you.
Nick: Orlin, you're a genius! Alrighty then, my YouTube channel name will be called Nikocado Avocado then! So excited!